Medhi Benatia (9 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He feels under appreciated as some fans are blaming him for the Koulibaly header...

Serious don't know it came out of no where.
Is weird as hell. I mean the header was his mistake, but is not like no one here commits mistakes and we won in the end.

Maybe if we lost the scudetto because of that i would understand the fans anger... but even that is not enough for him to ask for a transfer.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
From France: Arsenal want Benatia

29 May at 15:21
According to Le10 Sport Arsenal are interested in signing Juventus defender Medhi Benatia. The Morocco International is contracted with the Old Lady until 2020 and the Serie A giants could accept to sell their defender for a fee in the region of €20/25 million.

Benatia is also wanted by Marseille and the player has recently refused to rule out that he could leave Juve in the summer.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Dunno, now there are rumours swirling around pjanic...the french block is being broken
So many rumours circulating around lately that i just don't know what's even to believe anymore, pretty sure most are bs tho so i'd rather not get too much into it unless ofc something at least partially official comes out.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Wouldn't mind seeing him go for the right price. That being said who's the FBs rotation for next year? Rugani, Chiell, Caldara, Barza. I would make sure Howedes will stay before letting Benatia go. That might even not be enough assurance with his injury issues. Or someone brought in from outside but if not >>> Benatia why do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)