Medhi Benatia (21 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
After the game vs Napoli, there was tension between Buffon & Benatia in the dressing room. (TS, Corsera, Romeo Agresti)

This is big news
good thing Buffon is leaving after this season :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

benatia's best would be good enough for any club. he's a very good defender, and on his day, he's class. i saw him live against barcelona (0-0 at home), he gave away a ball at the beginning of the match, and never looked back, he always had suarez in his back pocket.

too bad that his best form wouldn't last for a complete season. he's solely to blame for the last 3 goals we conceded (against real, crotone and napoli).
was he really?

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
:lol: :howler: Dybala was $#@!ing playing CM against Napoli because the lazy ass midfielders could barely string 3 passes together. Sure, Dybala is going to create, score, defend, possibly fly to the moon, and find a way to land on Mars as well. Would you like him to prepare your dinner, clean your toilet, and drive you to work as well?
Dybala was shit most of the season regardless where how and what he played.He is mental midget and will stay like that despite his immense talent.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Regardless of whether you think it was a penalty, Benatia still did poorly. First he allows the attacker to get in front of him, then he tries to make up for it by rushing towards Vazquez, giving him the possibility to go down. The first mistake was a lapse in concentration, the second was naive.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Thus is a penalty.
[video=facebook;1039593499531173]https://www.facebook.com/juvefcdotcom/videos/1039593499531173/[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
@BayernFan what's your thoughts? Is this discussed much on your forum?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Honestly on BayernZone people are more talking about how we fucked up with our chances and made those brainfarts. There havent really been a blame towards the ref as I can see, its more about our own fuck ups.

The ref was fine imo.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Honestly on BayernZone people are more talking about how we fucked up with our chances and made those brainfarts. There havent really been a blame towards the ref as I can see, its more about our own fuck ups.

The ref was fine imo.
the ref seemed fine, but you can still see those 50/50 calls go Reals way. they should have had 2-3 yellows in the 1st half alone, but the 1st somewhat hard foul from Bayerns side and Ribery got a yellow

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Honestly on BayernZone people are more talking about how we $#@!ed up with our chances and made those brainfarts. There havent really been a blame towards the ref as I can see, its more about our own $#@! ups.

The ref was fine imo.
The way it should be :tup:

I guess the difference is that our pen costed us a great comeback while you got your own problems and most importantly a second leg to prepare for.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
the ref seemed fine, but you can still see those 50/50 calls go Reals way. they should have had 2-3 yellows in the 1st half alone, but the 1st somewhat hard foul from Bayerns side and Ribery got a yellow
Exactly. Carvajal made a tackle that was a straight yellow, but didnt get any. Ribery got one just after.

But apart from that, the ref was decent

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Thus is a penalty.
[video=facebook;1039593499531173]https://www.facebook.com/juvefcdotcom/videos/1039593499531173/[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah, that would've been really harsh to award a penalty there.

Or in other words if it were a Madrid player it's a penalty and red to the defender.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)