Medhi Benatia (20 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
He's form has dropped a bit recently. It's not that he's playing badly, but he's no longerbeasting everything that goes near him as he was earlier in the season.

Still a fantastic CB to have!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
lol no fine

Max just told him to shut up when he argued with the guy who took his shirt so he wouldn't get carded and get a a red. Benatia stopped and that's it.

:rolleyes:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Lost in all of this hoopla about Gigi, is that this man committed the absolute most egregious footballing sin you could possibly think of.

Hand in your shirt and don't ever step on to the pitch again for Juve. Ever.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I guess people here prefer Benatia does not challenge the player who is about to score, or...? What am I missing, he had to go for the ball. What choice did he have. It's about a good a challenge as you can put in there.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I guess people here prefer Benatia does not challenge the player who is about to score, or...? What am I missing, he had to go for the ball. What choice did he have. It's about a good a challenge as you can put in there.
Thought he was superb today and had Ronaldo in his pocket.

He had to make the challenge at the end.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
His fault was positioning even before the foul. Wrong side of the player.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Vasquez dived a few times in previous duels, the ref didn't punish him, but didn't Grant him a foul\penalty either.
Benatia thought the ref was uncorrupted and forced to show his true colors when it mattered the most.
Benatia played with honor tonight, no man got past him, if it was one thing that he may have done wrong, was Real's influence with the refs!
Now he knows...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)