Medhi Benatia (31 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Boateng is their best defensive player by far
Benatia is a better defender. Not the way he played at bayern where injuries held him down, but the Benatia from Roma and soon Juventus as he keeps improving, is just better then Boateng.

Its not even worth a discussion, he was that good, and he's well on his way back.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Spetacular player. I had forgotten how good he was for Roma. No idea how he couldnt blend in Bayern.

Perfect continuation for Barzagli.

When Chiellini drops out, I think we will still have a good 4 years of an amazing duo with Bonucci - Benatia.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Boateng is the best CB in the world, beside BonBon. Hes defensive skills are everybit as good as Benatias while hes ballplaying skills is second to non. Stop beying a retard ffs.
Boateng is a great ball player and great defender. Complete. But Benatia in good form was a better defender, and he's going to return to that form.

You dont even recall Roma's Benatia. Probably never even watched him, but that guy was nearly as good as Barzagli pure defensive wise when he was at Roma. He's not quite there yet, but with the company he has, he will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Spetacular player. I had forgotten how good he was for Roma. No idea how he couldnt blend in Bayern.

Perfect continuation for Barzagli.

When Chiellini drops out, I think we will still have a good 4 years of an amazing trio with Rugani - Bonucci - Benatia.
:tup:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
There is no defender in the world better than Boateng right now nor the past two seasons.

There are some on the same level.though of course, like Benatia at Roma, or Bonucci & Barzagli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)