Medhi Benatia (17 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Nah. If he manages to stay injury free we have found a new rock at the backline.

RIP Rugani
One thing I really like about him is that he clears the ball very well. It is a simple task, but how many times have we conceded goals in crucial games by failing to make a straightforward clearance.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
One thing I really like about him is that he clears the ball very well. It is a simple task, but how many times have we conceded goals in crucial games by failing to make a straightforward clearance.
He had that one header that went like out for a corner lol I don't know how he did it but that was the only thing that I can think of. He was class all game. 3 games in a row now we have clean shit up at the back.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we were smart in cashing in on Bonucci, he was an obstacle for us. now that Grande Mehdi is in charge, our defense will look the best it has since 2006

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He was the best defender in Serie A only 3 years ago. Never understood the criticism over this signing.
tbf he's not the most reliable defender out there and gets injured quite often, so the critics are not completely groundless. but when in form, this guy is a top player.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's not a stupid nickname. You're just hating due to your lack of creativity. :stuckup:

Solid game from him; it seems he has regained a semblance of his Roma form. Let's hope he continues doing well for us, and making an impression with Morocco @ the WC. Maybe, just maybe, we might be able to get 30+ million for him. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)