Medhi Benatia - CB - Bayern Munich (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
For as long as I am watching football, I can't remember a better and more complete defence than ours right now.

There were good defences in the past (Thuram-Canna-Zambrotta, Cafu-Nesta-Maldini) but all of them had week sports (zebina, Stam etc) and nowhere close to the depth we have.

The only downside is the age factor. But well, having an old defence and young attack is not so bad.
World class defender Stam was a weak spot

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I know what it's not a word bruh.

speaking of things sinking, let this -rep sink in your heart

- - - Updated - - -

sup

not gonna bring in international football in this mix. international football is not quality football. GTFO.

Manduzkic was fit for bayern. for juve he is never fit. go ahead try and dispute this. I dare you.

also Manduzkic was supporte by Robben and Ribery.

FIREPOWER.

madrid has ronaldo, bale and benzema.

barca wrecked juve's defense. best in CL in 2015 because of it's attack.

and with that last sentece, I drop mike. cuz you've been served.

Best defense in CL wrecked by offense.

go ahead. deny that
:lol: Tyrannosaurus Rekt

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
World class defender Stam was a weak spot
I knew that someone would comment on this. But well in my list Stam is not up there with the best defenders.

He didn't have the defending genius of Canna/Nesta etc. More of a very big and strong (defensively sound of course) piece of meat.

Don't get me wrong, him and nesta combined well and covered each other, but in my books he was mainly a beast that found himself in a team without another beast in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)