Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #46
    I cant third the 'hate the government' thing. Although I cant say I hate 'americans' as there are some I can like.

Though any time Ive been in america ive pretty much hated everyone ive met. Most americans I ever meet in England (now including my bastard exboyfriend) have been idiots and have annoyed me greatly. They walk around the place annoying people with their obnoxious attitudes, load voices and dumb ass attitude. Why cant they be like other tourists instead doing a damn Neil Armstrong on the place.

I realise the irony of this considering im English and English tourists usually takeover the place like sex obcessed drunken bastards that they are. But that because you can suck my ass.

Americans blow major balls.

Dec 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Somebody isn't reading their EU Guide to World Political Ettiquette When Dealing with Obnoxious Americans. Page 47 says you're supposed to say, "But I just love all Americans. I just hate their leaders." :rolleyes:
    And the two lines you've quoted have something to do with the EU because....??

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #51
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
    Yea, but we are good enough for you, afterall you dated one, wankjob.
    He wasnt like the typical american. He also lived in england for about the past 10 years, hardly american at all. I just lied to balance my hate for you and your people.

Dont worry though I hate spanish the most. What the **** is wrong with this weird breed of people. Getting in my god damn way all the time and talking such boring crap. If I DONT TALK that means you should stop talking to me instead of trying really friggin hard to make conversation. Its boring, you are always boring and you never ever interest me in anyway. Your also to much into romantic crap that it has made you retarded. I hate you.

And why the fvck do you shake my hand every single time you see me or else do the lesbian kissing action. Atleast pick one and stick to it instead of leaving it so I never know as to what the **** your going to do and I stand like an ass until you initiate.

Sorry. Had to let that out

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)