Maxwell (1 Viewer)

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
The future of Ajax midfielder Maxwell appears to be destined for Italy.
Juve are aiming to secure Maxwell to a pre-contract in January, as Inter Milan have also made contact in recent weeks.

Inter coach Roberto Mancini is convinced Maxwell is the man to solve his left-side problems in midfield after failing to prise Cesar away from Lazio.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think Rambo defends better and we are packed with LB's...Chiellini, Balzaretti, Zambrotta......Mantovani, Molinaro...

OP
lestat_1987

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    that´s true, I like Pavel as an LM though...or are we talking about a future where Pavel will be retired?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    We don't really need him....Zambo is doing a good Job...and Plus Chiellini is not here for nothing. So lets forget it....

Sonjia_DP

Sep 17, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
    We don't really need him....Zambo is doing a good Job...and Plus Chiellini is not here for nothing. So lets forget it....
    Exactly :thumb:

I would rather use the money to fill another position.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    We could also move Zambrotta to the right and put Maxwell at the left but I don`t know if he is good enough since I haven`t seen him play

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Or, we could just get a right back instead of putting Zambro on the right, a newbie one the left and run two risks at the same time.

Larry

Apr 17, 2005
    I've always wanted Maxwell to end up in Juve. He's a quality midfielder and I think he could settle in quite nicely.

OP
    lestat_1987

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    let´s mot forget that money is not really that important, cause it would be a Bosman deal...no money for ajax, just mawell´s wages

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
    let´s mot forget that money is not really that important, cause it would be a Bosman deal...no money for ajax, just mawell´s wages
    Moggi is using my CM technique or maybe the opposite:D
    anyway I think Moggi is very wise by doing so cause there are lots of good players which we can get free and improve our squad most of them will improve our bench but hey the bench is improtant too...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Nothing more than a rumour obviously but nowadays anything with the words "free" and "bosman" raises more than the occasional eyebrow, especially with Moggi around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)