Maxi 42-team Serie A proposed (2 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
i like that idea.......but he is probably the one bringing that idea up so that brescia can play in serie A again. I think they finished 6 or 7 in serie B. But still it would bring a new idea to serie A, but the only down fail is that milan, inter, roma, fiorentina, and juve would play alot less.......

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Seven said:
Dear god! You're absolutely brilliant! Let's NOT punish these teams! How come no one else thought of this splendid idea yet?
Well if you were kind enough to read what I have written in my TWO posts you would realize that I noted that this solution should be considered if the investigations needed more time (better than delaying the league for a month or two) then whenever they reach a decision they can deduct points (massively if they like) from the guilty teams.. THATS FOR THE NEXT SEASON ONLY..
If a relegation is a must for anyteam or trophy removal they can apply it fro the season after.. My comments were for THIS UPCOMING SEASON.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
ZAF3000 said:
Well if you were kind enough to read what I have written in my TWO posts you would realize that I noted that this solution should be considered if the investigations needed more time (better than delaying the league for a month or two) then whenever they reach a decision they can deduct points (massively if they like) from the guilty teams.. THATS FOR THE NEXT SEASON ONLY..
If a relegation is a must for anyteam or trophy removal they can apply it fro the season after.. My comments were for THIS UPCOMING SEASON.
Nop. Seems to me you're just suggesting it'll all blow over. Don't be that naive, they want Juve in Serie B and they will not allow them to be in A next season.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Seven said:
Nop. Seems to me you're just suggesting it'll all blow over. Don't be that naive, they want Juve in Serie B and they will not allow them to be in A next season.
Them wanting Juve in Serie B or A has nothing to do with it. My comments was towards the proposal of a special league system for next year. If a decision is taken in a rush, whether its in Juve's favour or not, won't fix the issues in the Italian football. This is why I beleive that a thorough investigation is needed.

The proposal in not stupid, in fact it could be a solution if needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)