Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (30 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
i dont get it how Icardi prefers to switch to us rather than Atleti or any of the London clubs.Torino is not a glamour city,no parties and tv shows...only for titles?
He sees in juve a stable environment and he probably wants to spite inda and prove to them what they lost.
Also if juve would not be interested I think he would consider other offers. Signing with us makes a lot of sense, from his point of view. His lifestyle would not change and from Turin to milano it's only an hour and a half drive, if he likes a more tumultuous life.

Buy on AliExpress.com

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
i dont get it how Icardi prefers to switch to us rather than Atleti or any of the London clubs. Torino is not a glamour city,no parties and tv shows...only for titles?
His wife and kids can't leave. It's a no brainer otherwise, and that's why we are in such a strong position to lowball Inter for as long as we want.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Do you mean they cant leave due to parental legalities?

If we land him for lower price...cunt or no cunt...it is a bargain for a striker who is capable of scoring 30 plus goals a season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
Let him rot there. I despise, detest, resent, loathe, and abhor this filthy specimen of excrement.

- - - Updated - - -

Were stuck. He gonna leech on us till he retires
I don't understand why that delusional prick can't just GTFO! Sensitive Tubby needs to understand he's an undesirable and seek "greener" pastures to graze in.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Lol at rumors of Kean+20M for Icardi..
I mean I wouldnt straight swap between the two as in two years time Kean would be worth much more while Icardi`s value declines..
No to Icardi
Hopefully we will not be that dumb to give them Kean.
But we know that Juve want Icardi and he's probably coming.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It's fucked up, yes.

But having Agnelli as a president and talking about Icardi's moral is a bit rich.

At least Icardi was still a kid when that happened.
Well it's not. Any of us have screw someone close girlfriend-wife-partner in some point in our life? Maybe not like your best friend, but close enough to make it personal

Icardi-Wanda soap opera is way way way far from that... they cursed their own family, friend and work partners in public as loud as they could do it everytime they feel likely... they r just miserables

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If it doesn't work out we would kind of be stuck with him. He cannot leave Italy because of his wife , so if we would want to sell him where would we do that especially if he is on 8 mil./year.
Napoli and milan can't afford that and inda will never take him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)