Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (120 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
cuz the player is finished. not only in the field also in bed can't satisfy the blonde lady. The lady needs a middle eastern man who fuck him enthusiastically.
i always imagine her when i Masturbate and enjoying to have him in my mind as sex partner.
Definitely this keyboard is stubborn :disagree:
Do you prefer short or long blonde hair?
ZjllNzViNTdiYTllYWY0ODc4NmE0NDliNWQ=.thumb.jpg

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
While we're laughing at this English fuckup I actually wanna congratulate @Siamak on learning English so well. I remember when you first joined Tuz and nothing you said anywhere made any sense. Look at you know. Explaining to us wet dreams you had about blonde women etc

Great job, bro. Real talk

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
While we're laughing at this English fuckup I actually wanna congratulate @Siamak on learning English so well. I remember when you first joined Tuz and nothing you said anywhere made any sense. Look at you know. Explaining to us wet dreams you had about blonde women etc

Great job, bro. Real talk
Thx mate :beer:

I almost sound like a human being now. I actually signed for 60 lessons online on Italki platform. Before booking those lessons, I Didn't know if i was able to understand or been understood by a native speaker and now I happy I can. Although, I still terrible at speaking. Since I've tried a lot of methods and techniques, It's great reading all the different ways people are learning. Because i got a lot of experience and familiar to different variety ways to learn a foriegn language. Joining to a english enviroment like chat group and even find a partner online through google meeting is an effective way to evaluate your english proficiency.
Also interaction on forums do help a lot. I strongly believe that Internet is the best place and give best tools to learn English! I also was looking for movies in order to get new vocabulary, idioms, slangs and practice the pronunciation. It's funny but i found it effective to improve my spoken English and that is to talk to yourself in front of the mirror.
Some movies that i watched to boost my English language: 1-Forrest Gump 2-The Kings speech 3-The Hunger Game 4-Captain America
I also add two books that my tutor Taught me as basic books: Oxford Word Skills and English Grammar in Use.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Thx mate :beer:

I almost sound like a human being now. I actually signed for 60 lessons online on Italki platform. Before booking those lessons, I Didn't know if i was able to understand or been understood by a native speaker and now I happy I can. Although, I still terrible at speaking. Since I've tried a lot of methods and techniques, It's great reading all the different ways people are learning. Because i got a lot of experience and familiar to different variety ways to learn a foriegn language. Joining to a english enviroment like chat group and even find a partner online through google meeting is an effective way to evaluate your english proficiency.
Also interaction on forums do help a lot. I strongly believe that Internet is the best place and give best tools to learn English! I also was looking for movies in order to get new vocabulary, idioms, slangs and practice the pronunciation. It's funny but i found it effective to improve my spoken English and that is to talk to yourself in front of the mirror.
Some movies that i watched to boost my English language: 1-Forrest Gump 2-The Kings speech 3-The Hunger Game 4-Captain America
I also add two books that my tutor Taught me as basic books: Oxford Word Skills and English Grammar in Use.
I spent 5 years as an ESL teacher and as a lifelong student of language myself I know exactly how much effort it takes to go from zero to hero. You're doing great, mate. I wish some of my students back then had been as motivated as you :grin: It's the consistency that's key, as well as the desire. Joining this bizarre and unique corner of the Internet has been perfect for you.

I see you have a lot of resources already that help you, but if you ever want more books let me know because I still have a Google drive packed with English learning material, as long as you don't mind using books in PDF format.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I spent 5 years as an ESL teacher and as a lifelong student of language myself I know exactly how much effort it takes to go from zero to hero. You're doing great, mate. I wish some of my students back then had been as motivated as you :grin: It's the consistency that's key, as well as the desire. Joining this bizarre and unique corner of the Internet has been perfect for you.

I see you have a lot of resources already that help you, but if you ever want more books let me know because I still have a Google drive packed with English learning material, as long as you don't mind using books in PDF format.
You can take class on Italki, Preply, Verbling and Cambly and teach online as part job. It's really a part time moneymaker for people with other jobs. As i know Preply is easy to be a teacher there. They don't check for the tutors credentials. a perfect way if you hate wearing pants so this it was perfect for me as student.
what type of books?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

A Scotsman teaching english must be about as terrible as a bavarian teaching german. No offense :p

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
A Scotsman teaching english must be about as terrible as a bavarian teaching german. No offense :p
Enough chatter, it's time for the oral part of your exam. Step into my office please.

- - - Updated - - -

You can take class on Italki, Preply, Verbling and Cambly and teach online as part job. It's really a part time moneymaker for people with other jobs. As i know Preply is easy to be a teacher there. They don't check for the tutors credentials. a perfect way if you hate wearing pants so this it was perfect for me as student.
what type of books?
I have lots, I have what I think is more or less a complete set of the 'In Use' series: vocabulary, collocations, phrasal verbs, idioms. For intermediate and advanced levels. I have a lot of material for the FCE and CPE exams (I taught a lot of CPE students). I've got stuff for business English, including specifically business writing. I have some books of like language games and so on. I used to use material from the 'English File' series a lot, but I don't have them on Google drive. Those were really great I thought, especially for listening and for teaching grammar.

Best thing will always be to work with a teacher, glad you have one you like on italki :tup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)