• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It is an inherent characteristic.
People tend to do the opposite. If you live among people who are brunette, white people are attractive to you.
You may fall in love with a person who is different to people around you and he/she has a special attraction for you. You get tired of monotony, for example, a blonde tends to flirt with a big dick brunette man rather than a blond.
:lol: You are something else

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
It might be funny, i was having a dream that i had sex with Wanda. I don't know what the meanings is because we have an interpretation for every dream. I rubbed and flirted her and asking is your husband cuckold? very strange moment! when i woke up i actually had my boxers wet.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It might be funny, i was having a dream that i had sex with Wanda. I don't know what the meanings is because we have an interpretation for every dream. I rubbed and flirted her and asking is your husband cuckold? very strange moment! when i woke up i actually had my boxers wet.
It means your Wanda fantasies are actually the surface expression of a repressed true desire to bang icardi aka you are gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)