want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If Chiesa can scrap together goals like he did today surely icardi will too. We need some swagger up front to give our attack confidence

- - - Updated - - -

We are busy securing Scamacca to play in the europa League next season
Fine - anyone but morata

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The one morata fired well wide that was given to him, for example. Maybe have an aerial threat in the box
Nah he would be unlikely to score that one, the pass was too slow and too wide an angle to get anything behind the shot with the right direction.

If we were creating clear chances in the box and missing I could see the argument for a poacher who does little else, but unfortunately we aren't.

that Kean header. :calmark:
Same as above, it was hardly a clear chance, just a bit of a hopeful ball to the back post. We need to start getting more balls into the box consistently and with quality to benefit from a poacher.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
you mean an overweight, finished cunt with toxic personality? oh yessss, that's what this bunch of overpaid mercenaries need. an other passenger is all we need :tuttosport:
Still better than what we have :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

We can’t afford anything better - we need a 6 month loan without obligation and see what comes up in summer from scouting

- - - Updated - - -

Let’s hope our scouts are dispatched to the far ends of the earth to find someone decent and young with potential

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Nah he would be unlikely to score that one, the pass was too slow and too wide an angle to get anything behind the shot with the right direction.

If we were creating clear chances in the box and missing I could see the argument for a poacher who does little else, but unfortunately we aren't.
Unfortunately against good teams you need to be clinical you would hope that we could get many chances but it won't happen. I think mckennie header from the corner and kean header in last minute should have been scored.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Unfortunately against good teams you need to be clinical you would hope that we could get many chances but it won't happen. I think mckennie header from the corner and kean header in last minute should have been scored.
McKennie should 100% score. It was a free header, about 5 yards out. If he gets any decent contact it is in.

Kean's is a half chance for me. The cross is just hopeful and slightly behind Kean, he's under pressure plus at an angle. I don't particularly rate Kean but I don't think it is a clear chance for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)