want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
5.7m net so less than Sandro, Bonucci, Morata, and Szczesny. And obviously less than Rabiot, Ramsey, Dybala, de Ligt who are our highest earners.

Edit: and its not a full season loan so it'd be nearly half that. For 3m wages, I personally think its worth it IF its not an obligation to purchase but option. Or no purchase agreement at all although makes no sense why we'd take no purchase option. .
The new tax laws apply to him as well, and no they didn't abolish the tax decree it's still in place

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Waiting for his goal against Inter in the return match of ucl quarter finals at San Siro

wanda-nara-grande-fratello-vip.gif
Keep dreaming. Merda Cunts won't make it to the CL QFs, nor will we, especially when we continue to target washed up has been like this shitcunt and his ugly cake face whore of a wife.

- - - Updated - - -

How you understand how I felt when Piguain joined. I hope Icardi gets hit by a truck on his way to JJmedical
I hope he suffers a career ending injury before signing the contract.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm waiting for him to have a Patrik Schick type medical with us.

Or even funnier, if it was like an Aly Cissokho to Milan type of medical ;)
Now, here is a guy we should be targeting if we're considering reheated soup.

He's having a solid year, and he was quite productive and dangerous at the Euros.

But No....... it has to be Icunti, because our board are so fucking lame and clueless.

- - - Updated - - -

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)