want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pause for a sec ya habibi. You dangerously starting to sound like @Juve_fanatic.

Whats next @Dru? Big O will be swooning around in a red dress like filip too? ;)
Allow me to clarify Habibi. I will stop watching and taking an active interest, until we sell him, he retires, or he dies, whichever comes first.

It's just really depressing - pretty pathetic and sad times at this club right now.

I was never Beppe's biggest proponent, especially his "if the player wants to leave" "hands tied" and "Sword of Damocles" policies, but he wouldn't have made an utter mess out of this situation.

We also need to stop thinking/believing that Italian managers and directors are better. At some point, that ridiculous narrow minded and, frankly, bigoted policy has to change.

In all honesty, if a filthy Arab goat fucking Pezevenki came in and offered to buy the club now, I'd begrudgingly accept.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Allow me to clarify Habibi. I will stop watching and taking an active interest, until we sell him, he retires, or he dies, whichever comes first.

It's just really depressing - pretty pathetic and sad times at this club right now.

I was never Beppe's biggest proponent, especially his "if the player wants to leave" "hands tied" and "Sword of Damocles" policies, but he wouldn't have made an utter mess out of this situation.

We also need to stop thinking/believing that Italian managers and directors are better. At some point, that ridiculous narrow minded and, frankly, bigoted policy has to change.

In all honesty, if a filthy Arab goat fucking Pezevenki came in and offered to buy the club now, I'd begrudgingly accept.
I'm disappointed. That's much more disgusting than having Icunti play for us...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm disappointed. That's much mor disgust
I want the club to be the best. The way things are going, we are more likely to remain a feeder club for EPL Shitcunts and mired in mediocrity for years to come. Don't fool yourself that winning Serie A and making a guest appearance in the CL should be enough.

For a club of Juve's stature, that is embarrassing. We can't be Italy's Bayern - many teams in Italy hate us and won't do business with us, we lack competent and proper management, and we currently don't possess their financial muscle.

What do you propose we do? Continue to watch, hope, and in the case of some members, applaud the retards in charge? :boh:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)