Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (48 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Why not ? or maybe Wanda herself dumped him instead , I can't see a problem in that. but honestly , I think it's the snake Wanda in this ...she found Maxi a hopeless finished footballer and found Icardi , new polished young dick ...with a bigger fat future or salary ....and jumped the ship with her kids ...anyone can blame her ?

If a man can't satisfy his woman both financial wise and sex wise ..she will dump him at the first opportunity coming..it's not a wanda thing ...All ladies like this ...maybe gold diggers
there must be a reason why Wanda got the kids and not Maxi, he isn't the innocent one he claims to be

- - - Updated - - -

it should be fun in training, Rabiot and Icardi and who knows Pogba??? the papers should get a permanent seat at the trainig ground

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Why not ? or maybe Wanda herself dumped him instead , I can't see a problem in that. but honestly , I think it's the snake Wanda in this ...she found Maxi a hopeless finished footballer and found Icardi , new polished young dick ...with a bigger fat future or salary ....and jumped the ship with her kids ...anyone can blame her ?

If a man can't satisfy his woman both financial wise and sex wise ..she will dump him at the first opportunity coming..it's not a wanda thing ...All ladies like this ...maybe gold diggers
If you only date whores...

Compare all the ladies in the world with a bitch like wanda is just stupid, it's like saying any man with money would be like Mauro, emasculated by a gold digger

- - - Updated - - -

there must be a reason why Wanda got the kids and not Maxi, he isn't the innocent one he claims to be

- - - Updated - - -

it should be fun in training, Rabiot and Icardi and who knows Pogba??? the papers should get a permanent seat at the trainig ground
Cuz law is biased to the mom... I'm not saying I'm against or not that but it's how it is

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
If you only date whores...

Compare all the ladies in the world with a bitch like wanda is just stupid, it's like saying any man with money would be like Mauro, emasculated by a gold digger

- - - Updated - - -

Cuz law is biased to the mom... I'm not saying I'm against or not that but it's how it is
Whores ..:think: ....

It seems you dont know women or have experience with hot women ...

Yea ...may be girl quality of 6 or 5 ... this will never dump you ... even if you dumped her :ratcafe:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
MDL locked up now.

Let's wrap this one up too and call it a mercato.
Icardi the last purchase with Perin, Higuain and Mandzukic the remaining sales? Doubt they’ll be able to sell Khedira, a termination seems more likely. Wonder what happens with Pjaca. Probably a loan in the winter. I don’t think he’ll be recovered before the season starts.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Icardi the last purchase with Perin, Higuain and Mandzukic the remaining sales? Doubt they’ll be able to sell Khedira, a termination seems more likely. Wonder what happens with Pjaca. Probably a loan in the winter. I don’t think he’ll be recovered before the season starts.
I think I recall something that Sami/Juve had agreed a mutual termination some months ago. Sami doesn't strike me as someone who would cause a stink and linger if he wasn't wanted. We have given him a lot considering his injuries, etc. I think it would be an even deal.

Apr 29, 2006
Couldn't care less about Icardi. Surely managing to exchange him for Gonzalo is almost too good to pass up, but Agnelli ain't from a poor family... rework that JEEP deal if we must.

Want a badass midfielder and a new FFP calculation in FM2020. Living the CR7 high-life these days us Juve fans.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Whores ..:think: ....

It seems you dont know women or have experience with hot women ...

Yea ...may be girl quality of 6 or 5 ... this will never dump you ... even if you dumped her :ratcafe:
Hot and easy are exactly the labels that good whores have... saying any hot and beautiful girl is a gold digger is just silly, stop looking for girls on social networks or brothels...

Tip: gym, work, college, hiking/dancing/others group and the likes; thank me later

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Hot and easy are exactly the labels that good whores have... saying any hot and beautiful girl is a gold digger is just silly, stop looking for girls on social networks or brothels...

Tip: gym, work, college, hiking/dancing/others group and the likes; thank me later
:baus: Now i understand , hot women are prostitutes in your eyes ... no no... prostitutes are hot women in your eyes ...

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I think we need to see the first friendly games. Based on our squad as of today, a diamond 4-4-2 would allow for lots of possession but for it to be successful our midfielders need to be scoring goals themselves. If they can't, I see a 4-3-3 with lots of wing play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)