want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If Dybala and Higuain stays no way we keep Kean Iif rumors are true that Dybala will be a CF.

That’s good news for costa though

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
loan + option

lol
You should write news like this in shades of green, Mark. That way i can tell if its trustworthy or not

- - - Updated - - -

If Dybala and Higuain stays no way we keep Kean Iif rumors are true that Dybala will be a CF.

That’s good news for costa though
No way we keep all of Dybala, iCardi, Gerardo and Ronaldo. Thats too expensive, even 3 are too much i would say

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Neymar said: "My best memory as a footballer? There are two moments. Firstly, when we won the Olympics with Brazil.

"Secondly, the 'remontada' against Paris. What we felt when we scored the sixth goal… I never felt something like this. It was incredible.

"When we won against PSG with Barca, it was completely… we all went crazy afterwards. I believe it was the best possible feeling for all of us."

listen to this absolute POS. Still under contract with PSG, refusing to train and rumored to be on edge of Barfa return.

But no let's sign Icardi cause character doesn't matter in football. :baus: At least in this case PSG can still sell Neymar (even if at a massive loss.) imagine when we take on Icardi and 0 options to sell him.

It has been estabilished that Icardi can't leave Italy so what happens when things don't work out? Milan will sign him? Roma? Palermo? :howler: no we will be stuck with a 60-80mil euro signing on 8-10 mil wages who we can't get rid of.

I am not saying this for sure won't work out. I rate Icardi's abilities highly but he is an immature manbaby so the risk is too much here. Do not want.

Last edited:

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
i dont get it how Icardi prefers to switch to us rather than Atleti or any of the London clubs.Torino is not a glamour city,no parties and tv shows...only for titles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)