Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
no

let napoli have him and octomom

- - - Updated - - -

Really? Did he said that?

Anyway, Beppe builds a culture. You don’t behave - you out. It’s a message. Not saying it’s the only proper way to do it, but his approach worked here.
who's stupid enough to pay 'normal' price for a troublemaker? labeling your own player something like 'we want team players here' is an automatic discount in my book. :boh:

of course it's a message, and the same one beppe made when they took icardi's armband. inda's gonna be grateful for that. still, icardi is not juve's problem and we shouldn't help inda to solve it at all.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 26, 2014
they bought nainggolan for 38m last season on a 4-year contract, so his book value is still pretty high (~28,5m). a minusvalenza on him is basically guaranteed, especially now that he's on the market.

as for icardi, marotta just confirmed that he's not a team player. would you pay _any_ money for somebody who won't integrate into a group, let alone 50m? it's a team sport, and this guy is a proven rotten apple.
Don't let the fact that they overpaid Radja fool you, he had a shitty season and at one point he went drunk to training or didn't went at all because of drinking I don't remember(and didn't play for a while). He's 31 and declining rapidly and at one point said that he doesn't want to play football anymore, tell me who would pay more than 20mil for this kind of player?

As for Icardi he is their best player but because of his actions his price took a hit and I say we can capitalize on that. We have dealt with troublemakers before and I believe Icardi is not one, it's his wife/agent/whore that causes all the problems. He is still a great player that would have cost 120-150m if it wasn't for all that soap opera crap going on. And it's a risk worth taking in my opinion.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well according to this the following players should have identical stats to Icardi in terms of build up and assists:
Lewandowski - Great goalscorer but Im pretty sure he is in their build up
Higuain - Someone already shown he is much more active in the build up the the first thing coming to my mind is his great assist to Dybala vs Tottenham
Kane - I remember him drifting wide against us to play the ball and Im sure that if you look at his stats/youtubes/actual games - You`ll see he is more active than Icardi

Your point is invalid..
Did I say great goalscorers never do more build-up play? No I didn't...

And yes, others managers would want more involvement from a striker. Nothing wrong with that eigher. Keep on spinning it, pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)