Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Wanda doesn't have an ass

It's coagulated fat that she sits on to shit

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny bc Wanda is one of the most unattractive WAGs ever

But her sister is fiyyyaahhhhhh

d165e874908157.5c3df89853590.jpg
Now you got me curious to see hot their mother looks like. Afterall it's only right to start at the top of the food chain.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We don't need this guy at all. We've got CR7, Dybala and Kean - more than enough.

Offload Perin, Mandzukic, Higuain, Khedira and Matuidi. Sign De Ligt, Buffon, Zaniolo and perhaps Chiesa (then you could sell Cuadrado).

Mercato chiuso.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:agree: she gives me the exact same feeling. The more i see of her the more I hate/ am attracted to her.
Some of you really need to get laid... I mean if you put a bag on her face I guess she is fine...
Her sister though...

- - - Updated - - -

Icardi has 9.5 successful passes per 90. He will be irrelevant in the build up. If the goal is to make Ronaldo your primary goal scorer, Icardi is not the solution. Sarri plays a slick passing game, and Icardi definitely doesn't play that game (the main reason he left Barcelona).

Let's look at Icardi vs other Sarri Forwards
Sarri's forwards are usually proficient at either: dribbles, passes or both. Ie: they are highly involved in the build up either through passing or by carrying the ball. Icardi does neither. He is the Anti-Maurizio Sarri. He simply doesn't suit the team. The other key thing is that at least one player in the triad is more of a creator than the others. In Chelsea it was Hazard, in Napoli it was Insigne, and in Empoli it was Saponara. So who will it be at Juve? Well Ronaldo at Madrid attempted 29 passes per 90 and at Juve this jumped to 34.5, presumably because Dybala often wouldn't play. Dybala attempted 49.5, Bernadeschi 37.8, Costa 43.1, and Mandzukic 26.

Per 90 minutes
Icardi 16-17
  • Average Successful Passes: 9.5
  • Average Attempted Passes: 13.3
  • Average Attempted Dribbles: 0.6
  • Average Successful Dribbles: 0.4
Hazard 18-19
  • Average Successful Passes: 47.2
  • Average Attempted Passes: 56
  • Average Attempted Dribbles: 6.3
  • Average Successful Dribbles: 4.2
Pedro 18-19
  • Average Successful Passes: 46.6
  • Average Attempted Passes: 53.9
  • Average Attempted Dribbles: 3.0
  • Average Successful Dribbles: 2.2
Giroud 18-19
  • Average Successful Passes: 19.2
  • Average Attempted Passes: 28.2
  • Average Attempted Dribbles: 0.5
  • Average Successful Dribbles: 0.2
Insigne 16-17
  • Average Successful Passes: 61.8
  • Average Attempted Passes: 71.8
  • Average Attempted Dribbles: 3.5
  • Average Successful Dribbles: 1.8
Mertens 16-17
  • Average Successful Passes: 21.5
  • Average Attempted Passes: 28.8
  • Average Attempted Dribbles: 4.5
  • Average Successful Dribbles: 2.1
Callejon 16-17
  • Average Successful Passes: 37.9
  • Average Attempted Passes: 44.3
  • Average Attempted Dribbles: 0.6
  • Average Successful Dribbles: 0.3
Milik 16-17
  • Average Successful Passes: 21.1
  • Average Attempted Passes: 26.2
  • Average Attempted Dribbles: 1.3
  • Average Successful Dribbles: 0.5
Higuain 15-16
  • Average Successful Passes: 21.4
  • Average Attempted Passes: 27.4
  • Average Attempted Dribbles: 2.6
  • Average Successful Dribbles: 1.5
Pucciarelli 14-15
  • Average Successful Passes: 29.4
  • Average Attempted Passes: 33.2
  • Average Attempted Dribbles: 2.3
  • Average Successful Dribbles: 1.2
Maccarone 14-15
  • Average Successful Passes: 21.5
  • Average Attempted Passes: 29.4
  • Average Attempted Dribbles: 2.8
  • Average Successful Dribbles: 1.1
Saponara 14-15
  • Average Successful Passes: 33.3
  • Average Attempted Passes: 42.3
  • Average Attempted Dribbles: 5.6
  • Average Successful Dribbles: 2.1
So who do I suggest?

A triad with Dybala, Costa, and Ronaldo could work. Sarri may be able to bring out Dybala's potential. Or we could look for a player more comfortable in a creative role than Dybala, and push Dybala to a secondary striker in a 4-3-1-2. The best options are productive players who are highly involved in the build-up.

James Rodriguez:
Christian Eriksen
Philippe Coutinho

But Icardi? A player who doesn't like running with the ball nor receiving the ball? Worst possible fit. Kean sees the ball more than Icardi.
Which is exactly what I said over the last 500 pages...
I personally dont like these kind of players that just wait for the ball and then shoot.
Also I doubt Icardi will be played on the wings to it means Ronaldo moving to the wings which IMO is stupid as he is just unstoppable when playing in front of goal..

Sarri kind of players that can suit Juve - Chiesa - Simply put he can score assist and can dribble very well while he isnt slow..
Get him play him on the right and have Dybala on the left but more towards the center with Bernardeschi/D.C fighting for winger places (Unless we sell Dybala and in this case one of the subs will start)

- - - Updated - - -

And that's why we won't do it.

Icardi comes here on our terms not their's.
Well my terms are not going for Icardi...
As for our terms - I hope we dont really go for him as he is just a wait and shoot kind of player and offers absolutely nothing but finishing..

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Some of you really need to get laid... I mean if you put a bag on her face I guess she is fine...
Her sister though...

- - - Updated - - -

Which is exactly what I said over the last 500 pages...
I personally dont like these kind of players that just wait for the ball and then shoot.
Also I doubt Icardi will be played on the wings to it means Ronaldo moving to the wings which IMO is stupid as he is just unstoppable when playing in front of goal..

Sarri kind of players that can suit Juve - Chiesa - Simply put he can score assist and can dribble very well while he isnt slow..
Get him play him on the right and have Dybala on the left but more towards the center with Bernardeschi/D.C fighting for winger places (Unless we sell Dybala and in this case one of the subs will start)

- - - Updated - - -

Well my terms are not going for Icardi...
As for our terms - I hope we dont really go for him as he is just a wait and shoot kind of player and offers absolutely nothing but finishing..
Ronaldo is deadly in front of goal... But that does not make him a center forward. Not at all.

He's been roaming and starting his finishing moves from deeper or from the wings for years...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ronaldo is deadly in front of goal... But that does not make him a center forward. Not at all.

He's been roaming and starting his finishing moves from deeper or from the wings for years...
Well his finishing ability isnt related to what I said.
It is true what you have said but when he gets behind the defenders for a header/tap in or just to release a shot - This is where he is in his dangerous mode.. Atl.Madrid and Ajax can confirm it..
The problem with Icardi is that he will become the go to guy as if he isnt he is useless - he offers no build up...

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014

Icardi makes less than 10 successful passes per game. How can that be compatible with Sarri’s system?

https://www.thefalse9.com/2017/11/maurizio-sarri-tactics-napoli-formation.html

He is the anti-Sarri lol

The trio should either be
Costa-Ronaldo-Dybala

Or

Something with a wide creator or trequartista added.
I would get Insigne quite frankly (I know others don’t think highly of him, but he’s unique in the sense that he is productive, highly creative and defensively adequate). Of all the players who played in Sarri’s system, Insigne played it the best. He averaged nearly 70 passes as a forward. No forward this year even approached that number. I can’t remember which defender said it but essentially a defender perhaps on Roma said that Insigne was one of the toughest to defend because he’s constantly making one touch passes.

——Insigne-Ronaldo-Dybala—-
——-Pogba-Pjanic—Rabiot——
Sandro—Chiellini-De Ligt—Cancelo

Why would this be so good?
Play runs through Insigne and Pogba who create a ton of space and draw defenders to the left. That creates a ton of space for Ronaldo to make runs or Ronaldo could further dish it to Dybala who will be in his zone. Dybala is great at carrying the ball, and is a pretty good passer but not world class. Where is he world class? Outside the box on the left side. Other than Coutinho there are very few players with a superior strike rate from distance. Having Insigne and Pogba attacking through the left and Ronaldo as a threat would open so much space up for Dybala. Criticize Insigne all you want but when you look at the numbers, he is a huge asset. Insigne likes to cheat centrally as well, so he could switch places with Ronaldo in attack allowing him to continue to cut in off his favoured wing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Giving them Dybala would be retarted.
As if we have never done retarted before.

- - - Updated - - -

:yuck: :inter: Imagine a Juventus with Icunti, Bonucci, and Rabiot. That's so disgusting, the stuff of nightmares. Sarri the chain smoking peasant as our coach, and a bunch of ill disciplined self entitled primadonnas.

Once Chiello, Ronaldo, and Gigi retire, and De Ligt (if he even comes) defects to Barca, we are totally screwed.

I'm really really really going to find it hard to identify and support a team with so many detestable characters.
Led by Sarri

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well his finishing ability isnt related to what I said.
It is true what you have said but when he gets behind the defenders for a header/tap in or just to release a shot - This is where he is in his dangerous mode.. Atl.Madrid and Ajax can confirm it..
The problem with Icardi is that he will become the go to guy as if he isnt he is useless - he offers no build up...
Don't see anything wrong with that. He offers no build up (which is an extreme exaggeration in itself), but that is... well what we're used to for a few years now... Icardi would definitely add a threat in the area 'though. And a team can have more than one go-to-guy, you know...

I'm against Icardi but I'd think the combination would work for sure. As if Ronaldo can't co-exist with an out-and-out striker...

- - - Updated - - -

Icardi makes less than 10 successful passes per game. How can that be compatible with Sarri’s system?

https://www.thefalse9.com/2017/11/maurizio-sarri-tactics-napoli-formation.html

He is the anti-Sarri lol

The trio should either be
Costa-Ronaldo-Dybala

Or

Something with a wide creator or trequartista added.
I would get Insigne quite frankly (I know others don’t think highly of him, but he’s unique in the sense that he is productive, highly creative and defensively adequate). Of all the players who played in Sarri’s system, Insigne played it the best. He averaged nearly 70 passes as a forward. No forward this year even approached that number. I can’t remember which defender said it but essentially a defender perhaps on Roma said that Insigne was one of the toughest to defend because he’s constantly making one touch passes.

——Insigne-Ronaldo-Dybala—-
——-Pogba-Pjanic—Rabiot——
Sandro—Chiellini-De Ligt—Cancelo

Why would this be so good?
Play runs through Insigne and Pogba who create a ton of space and draw defenders to the left. That creates a ton of space for Ronaldo to make runs or Ronaldo could further dish it to Dybala who will be in his zone. Dybala is great at carrying the ball, and is a pretty good passer but not world class. Where is he world class? Outside the box on the left side. Other than Coutinho there are very few players with a superior strike rate from distance. Having Insigne and Pogba attacking through the left and Ronaldo as a threat would open so much space up for Dybala. Criticize Insigne all you want but when you look at the numbers, he is a huge asset. Insigne likes to cheat centrally as well, so he could switch places with Ronaldo in attack allowing him to continue to cut in off his favoured wing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You think Higuain was/is great passer? Yet he was insanely good at Napoli under Sarri...

You might want to look at Icardi's goal stats... Yep, looks like a Sarri player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)