Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (50 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He's having a beef with his sister on twitter (she also hates Wanda)

- - - Updated - - -

Translated by a FIFer

Sister:
I want my brother back
Icardi:
This is not going to happen, so worry about getting a job instead of wasting time in Twitter BS !!! Since your intentions are not going to get any benefit. Remember to see your other 6 brothers too, since you never asked for them in twitter. Chauu!
Another response from the sister:
I don't need to ask for them because they reply my phone calls . THEY DO NOT HAVE A SNAKE (viper) that makes them black magic, and it looks like she makes this magic to make people look like her. Stop being a fool and open your eyes. Be the one you were before.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
https://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomercato/tj-juventus-al-momento-non-interessata-ad-icardi-459058

tj quoting ts saying we're not interested. we would have done an exchange with higuain, but dybala is considered unsellable, and icardi's compatibility with cr is in doubt.

:xfinger:
:xfingers:

100% this part though. Dybala >>>> Icardi by far @Bianconero81 ;)

And Icardi is a pure poacher who has very little else to his game, and as such costs way too much, even more so because he wouldn't fit well beside two other lethal, goalscoring forwards, Ronaldo and Dybala.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I wonder how much they can get for him. 80M max?
If it's Beppe who sanctions the sale, he might go at a discount since they won't be negotiating in a position of strength anyway.

Marca said that one of the reason of Real Madrid not buying Icardi is because of Wanda. I'm begining to wonder which club is going to snap him up if it's not us.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
If it's Beppe who sanctions the sale, he might go at a discount since they won't be negotiating in a position of strength anyway.

Marca said that one of the reason of Real Madrid not buying Icardi is because of Wanda. I'm begining to wonder which club is going to snap him up if it's not us.
I can see him at Chelsea

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Juve would do well to steer well clear of Icardi. He just isn't talented enough to ignore the toxicity and baggage that comes with his acquisition. If we were signing Messi and he had the same issues then it would be a pill worth swallowing but not with this guy. Besides, we already have enough options up-front and it's actually the last place we need reinforcement. The priority should be a top midfielder and a young CB before even contemplating anywhere else. Not to mention, I have major doubts over his compatibility with CR as Icardi is a pretty limited striker (albeit deadly). His wife also has a serious obsession with CR7 so I wouldn't trust them being part of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)