Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (35 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I think Icardi could be a good match for Ronaldo. A box player who takes some of the attention away from Ronaldo is a match.

And for the Icardi vs Higuain comparison. They are pretty far apart as players. Icardi is much better in the box, stronger and faster. Higuain is much better in the build up and have a better vision of the game.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The % of this being dacdics by Wanda and so on for a better deal are pretty high..
I doubt it. Him refusing to play or even travel to an official match goes a little beyond that, the club has to let go of him now imo.

Inter may once have been a circus that would tolerate that shit but with the great beppone at the helm is 100% gone in summer imo

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How is he not like Higuain?
He is slighlt more limited than Gonzalo as overall player, he is strictly a box striker and poacher, occasionally holds up ball, but he doesnt touch the ball much if it's not around the box. Young Higuain started out as a 2nd forward and was quick and technical counter player, so it added to his general play when he became a pure 9 later.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
dude, these Chinese chicks you are watching are probably gargling with man juice after brushing their teeth.
But at least they are brushing their teeth, unlike your herpes thots.
Cant believe you cucks are competing who likes the best of soulless weird chicks who whisper and make creepy sounds.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I kind of agree, but our front line at the moment consist of a 33 and a 34 year old, so it is not like we dont need a new CF within a year or two.
When you put it like that, it makes it make more sense lol. But Ronaldo will be around for a while longer. But Mandzu should be in his last legs as starter due to his demanding playstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)