Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (41 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Doubt his clown character but not his ability, he is a top profile goalscorer of the highest level. He has played only one CL season due to Inter suckage.
Besides him being cancerous, I just don't want another striker that has to be fed and can't do much on his own.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Besides him being cancerous, I just don't want another striker that has to be fed and can't do much on his own.
This is true, I want dynamic players not poachers. Also I believe in Kean and he cant coexist with another top poacher who is young enough himself.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Definitely doesn't fit in with the club's 'values'. I don't know what the drama with him was all about but it looked like he and his overly involved, drama mongering wife were disproportionately reacting to an issue by holding the club hostage. When have we ever looked to bring in players like this? He sounds like he has the same piss weak attitude that Bonucci has. Puts his own interests before those of his team mates.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This is true, I want dynamic players not poachers. Also I believe in Kean and he cant coexist with another top poacher who is young enough himself.
:tup: I'd gamble on Kean too, if he runs through a bad period (normal at his age) We still have CR7 and Mario who can play CF as well. Buying a poacher like Icardi imo would be a huge chunk of money spent on the least of our problems.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Kean can play off icardi as well, he wouldnt be a starter but hed still get playing time. Icardi is there for a smoother transition from 34 yo Mandzuking to 19 yo Kean imo

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Definitely doesn't fit in with the club's 'values'. I don't know what the drama with him was all about but it looked like he and his overly involved, drama mongering wife were disproportionately reacting to an issue by holding the club hostage. When have we ever looked to bring in players like this? He sounds like he has the same piss weak attitude that Bonucci has. Puts his own interests before those of his team mates.
We are doing everything lately to lose our values sooo...

Keep this cancer away from our club ffs.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
https://www.football-italia.net/137989/wanda-icardi-staying-inter

"However, Wanda told Tiki Taka: “I’m tired of repeating that he wants to stay at Inter.

'I’ll turn my phone off on the first day of the transfer window. There have been offers, but Icardi’s staying at Inter. That’s it.'"

Good, please stay over there.
Man, this is so sad..
The irony in hoping that Wanda's words for at least once are trustworthy - for the love of god please keep him at Inter at any cost.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
There's a new commercial here showing some swarthy looking security guard asleep on the job (lol) and on his phone it shows Icardi celebrating a goal. :disagree:

Icardi to juve is destined and i hate it so much.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This has to be us playing games with Inter. There's no other reason why we would take on such a moron. Plus considering the comments from that bastion of truth and knowledge, Wanda, I think we're safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)