Mauro Camoranesi (10 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Camoranesi still a fan of Ibrahimovic
By Football Italia staff

Mauro Camoranesi would be in favour of former club Juventus re-signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Paris Saint-Germain.

Although the Old Lady and the player’s agent have distanced themselves from each other, rumours in the Italian media continue to speculate over a summer switch.

“What’s the problem? He is a champion and what happened in 2006 has nothing to do with it, that is part of the past,” Camoranesi told Tuttosport when asked about a player who left the Old Lady following Calciopoli demotion.

“I, personally, wouldn’t be unhappy if he returned because it would be easier for Juventus to get to the top in Europe with him.

“His quality has always impressed me,” added the World Cup winner who remained in Turin for that 2006-07 Serie B campaign.

“He’s big and tall, but he’s a monster technically. Technique is what always makes the difference…

“I’m only speaking for myself though. I don’t know what people who remained, like Gigi Buffon or Giorgio Chiellini, would think about it.

“I also don’t know whether he is the type of player that the club is looking for.”

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Camoranesi: "The Real sees us like ghosts. And Tevez is worth more than Bale »

The former Juventus, "What chills at the Bernabeu, but Juve's good to dream. Challenging Ronaldo will be one more incentive. Pogba impressive. Matri? It does not seem irreplaceable ... "

TURIN, August 31, 2013 - Mauro German Camoranesi came back from Argentina with a perfect timing. Behind the big match Juventus against Lazio (tonight there will also be at the Stadium him), but especially with the Champions League draw still fresh. A draw that brought him back in time: "Against Real Madrid - says the former Juventus external, currently at Racing Club - they are always good matches. Playing at the Bernabeu gives you unique sensations. It's my favorite stadium together all'Atzeca of Mexico City. "

If you think of the Real?

"The memory cooler is that of the triumph in the Champions League in 2008 (2-0, two goals from Del Piero, ed), although on that occasion I was on the bench. Unforgettable the ovation that the Bernabeu bestowed to Alex. "

Anything else?

"On second thought, with real feeling we had. In 2003 we beat them in the semifinals, in 2005 in the second round with a decisive goal Zalayeta. The concept that it was in my day is still present: the Spanish are very strong, but they face Juve with respect. We are always their for a ghost, a tough cookie. "

The first time at the Bernabeu is never forgotten.

"That's right. In my case it was even more special. Crossed for the first time Figo has always been my point of reference. "

How different from that Conte's Juve in 2008?

"Sometimes there survivor, I think Buffon and Chiellini. This Juve, however, is made up of players more experience. The rose is of international level, people used to play these challenges. "

What do they say in Argentina's Tevez Juventus?

"I am happy and wonder why is not recalled to the national team. It is the standard most well loved by the people of Argentina and I've always had a soft spot for him. Juventus needed a striker with these characteristics. I wish it were already arrived in my day ... I have to settle for playing golf: it is also good on the green. "

Bale has cost 100 million in more than Tevez. Real difference?

"You must be joking. Carlitos has proven to make a difference in all the teams in the world, only Bale in Tottenham, however, a second-tier club. "

How you deal with someone like Cristiano Ronaldo?

"The champions are a stimulus: it is always nice against the best."

Pirlo would see it as in Real Madrid?

"Andrea is technically good and intelligent: I would see it well in any team in the world."

Juve-Real will also Pogba against Isco, the two best young people of Champions.

"Do not make me choose, it would be nice to see them together. Pogba is really impressive. A good choice, congratulations to society. "

Buffon would give up to 4 years of his career in order to win the Champions League.

"I understand well. Gigi won everything, lift that trophy would be the icing. "

Possibility of triumph?

"We point and we hope. I know the desire of the boys: If they deserve. I hope you are able to do that little step that has been lacking to my Juve. The team is solid and plays well: he has what it takes to dream and get to the bottom. "

Matri went to Milan, a direct competitor.

"Without wanting to offend anyone, I do not think Matri an irreplaceable player."

The other European rivals Juventus and Galatasaray are Copenhagen.

"The games in Turkey are never simple. Moreover, Galatasaray has an excellent rose, composed of big as Drogba, Sneijder and Melo. I had a good relationship with Felipe in Turin, I'm glad to have found its way. "

Even in Copenhagen is a former Juve: Mellberg.

"Great character and great player. When he arrived at Juventus spoke Spanish well and tied with me now and Trezeguet. It looked like a rude, serious look and a long beard. It was actually fun. "

Milan in the group with Barcelona, ​​Napoli with Borussia, Arsenal and Marseille.

"The Rossoneri have less chance, are no longer the team times Ancelotti. They are paying a generational change, or pre-wedding champions like Nesta, Seedorf, Zambrotta ... Napoli will be at best a loose cannon: one group so soon will serve to measure. "

How to carry out the studies as manager?

"In January, I might already be on a bench."

So sooner or later we will see again in Italy, perhaps in Catania South American ...

"Maybe it would be a wonderful opportunity. But now I think to finish off the last few months as a player. "

Trezeguet how are you?

"At great: you have seen the last goal."

We close with Juventus-Lazio tonight: who will score?

"I hope the atomic ant: the good Giovinco love you too much. I'm still in touch with Chiellini is the idol of my son Leandro. "

:delpiero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)