Mauro Camoranesi (27 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yeah I figured. Dp is being made the scapegoat a lot really.
The poor victim and the big bad DP haters :disagree:

The bad Ciro Ferrara who had to mention only Del Piero in a negative context as someone who was making it hard to Ferrara by "having to play all the time". The bad Diego who had to (apparently) say that Del Piero was someone who couldn't accept the bench.
They must hate him too when they had to mention him and not another Juve player.

And lets not ruin the thread of a real Juve legend. This is Camoranesi's thread.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The poor victim and the big bad DP haters :disagree:

The bad Ciro Ferrara who had to mention only Del Piero in a negative context as someone who was making it hard to Ferrara by "having to play all the time". The bad Diego who had to (apparently) say that Del Piero was someone who couldn't accept the bench.
They must hate him too when they had to mention him and not another Juve player.

And lets not ruin the thread of a real Juve legend. This is Camoranesi's thread.
I thought you weren't going to change your av

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
one thing I dislike about the forum is that The Legends threads always come back and make me want to cry about such great players we had.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Camorenesi should have stayed Krasic could have claim right and Nesi Center Attack man but I guess that can't work with the 4-4-2. He still would have been good depth for the teams bench or a good back up due to his fitness and age, I wish he would of finished off his career with Juve. He one of the legends who stayed with Juve during Serie B mad respect for him. Love it when he kicked Balotelli's legs clear off the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)