Mauro Camoranesi (10 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
So we're saying that Pepe is batter than an old, unfit, over the hill Camo?
that's a no-brainer... plus (whats not included in the statistics) pepe does help out in defense

so what about the "camo is still valuable and can create more than anyone else"... it's bullshit, because i think its more of an achievement to get those stats in udinese than in juve.

i really don't care how these statistics are achieved ... perhaps camo does one pass per game and its an assist (but goes missing for the rest of the game),
while pepe will try 5 passes where one of them leads to a goal ... but its obvious he does more for the game in simply running and running and running

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
In a Juve from 1997 a player like Pepe would have been much more respected by the fans. There was enough quality and technique so hard workers like Pepe were complementing the team well and making it well balanced.
In a Juve from 2010, thirsty for quality and technique, a player like Pepe is just another one who lacks talent and he stands no chance to be held at the same regard as someone who has the technique.

Don't blame the average fan for that, blame the circumstances. In Sweden and Russia a darker tan can get you more ladies. In Iran being a blonde will make you more special. In this Juve of today an old, lazy but technical Camo will always be more special than Pepe.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I appreciate players like Pepe because I think every club should have one.

But like I said before, I'm not very fond of hardworking and high paced wingers who lack brain. If it was DM or even a RB/LB I wouldn't mind it as much.
I do think Pepe will do fine here, though.

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
In a Juve from 1997 a player like Pepe would have been much more respected by the fans. There was enough quality and technique so hard workers like Pepe were complementing the team well and making it well balanced.
In a Juve from 2010, thirsty for quality and technique, a player like Pepe is just another one who lacks talent and he stands no chance to be held at the same regard as someone who has the technique.

Don't blame the average fan for that, blame the circumstances. In Sweden and Russia a darker tan can get you more ladies. In Iran being a blonde will make you more special. In this Juve of today an old, lazy but technical Camo will always be more special than Pepe.
Good post :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)