Mauro Camoranesi (102 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
But if he waits for his Juve contract to run out next summer, he may not get as good a move then as he could get now, so staying may not be as lucrative as it may appear.
then again,we're talking about brainless zebina.who knows what he and his agent are thinking man.

i wish him a broken leg.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He's a mercenary because he wants to respect his contract?

I do love how whenever a player doesn't do what someone wants, he is classed as a mercenary.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He's a mercenary because he wants to respect his contract?

I do love how whenever a player doesn't do what someone wants, he is classed as a mercenary.
He's staying at a club that clearly no longer wants him where he can still contribute very little since he can't keep his superstar salary at any of the smaller teams that want him.

I'm not saying he's a mercenary but it is a little annoying that a player who is at best fit for half of the season expects such a large paycheck.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He's staying at a club that clearly no longer wants him where he can still contribute very little since he can't keep his superstar salary at any of the smaller teams that want him.

I'm not saying he's a mercenary but it is a little annoying that a player who is at best fit for half of the season expects such a large paycheck.
Juve shouldn't have given such a long contract.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
we should honor camos contract.... he stayed with us in serie b...when we were down he helped us now its our turn
He only stayed because we wouldn't let him go, he asked the board for a transfer just like Trezeguet but was blocked. Its hypocritical that people here hate on Cannavaro and Zambrotta but not these two just because they were allowed to leave.

Neddy, Buffon, and ADP are the only three who deserve this type of loyalty.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
True. The main stumbling block for getting rid of our players this summer has been overly generous contracts.

The previous board is at fault for why we still can't get rid of alot of these players.
It was sort of awkward when some of these guys like Camoranesi and Zebina were getting new deals, because the club felt it ought to be generous due to those players having played in Serie B.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not just them, player such as Tiago, Poulsen, Grygera, Amauri all have much better contracts then they could get anywhere else.

The main problem with Camoranesi having such a contract is his injuries, I would keep him for another year if he could stay fit.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Milan are the latest in a long line of clubs being linked with outgoing Juventus midfielder Mauro Camoranesi.

Tuttosport reports that during Milan's 2-0 loss to Varese on Sunday, Giuseppe Marotta and Luigi Del Neri spoke with Ariedo Braida and Adriano Galliani in relation to Camoranesi.

The four men were seen sitting together during the Rossoneri's friendly defeat, with dialogue for Camoranesi being opened.

And voices suggest the two clubs are working on a deal for the Italo-Argentine who is ready to leave the Old Lady.

Camoranesi has already rejected offers from Olympiacos, Spanish club Hercules and Club America, leading to suggestions he wants to play for a top club.

This follows reports from La Gazzetta dello Sport which claim coach Massimiliano Allegri is eager to shore up his midfield.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...ked-with-juventus-midfielder-mauro-camoranesi

----------------------------

Typical Milan...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)