Mauro Camoranesi (98 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Melo's underrated then.

He scored 3 goals for us 2 of them were decisive. Yet everyone wants Melo out and Poulsen to stay. Weird.

Melo offers everything that Poulsen offers and more.

When on form Melo does everything that Poulsen does a lot better. I'd personally keep Poulsen and ship Sissoko off but still he's in no way anywhere near as good as Melo is.
He can, but last season he didn't. He was awful for us. He got the Bidone d’Oro, unfairly if I may add, and then from there on he was playing as if he wanted to justify why he got it.
Poulsen did. As a DM, Poulsen did what he had to. He didn't have to score goals to be good, because that's not what is expected off him.
Thing is I rate Melo. But last season he wasn't better than Poulsen. Also he needs to get his mental state sorted out. I don't want him to be send off because of a moment of madness in a crucial game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Melo can only dream of having the calmness of Poulsen in front of the defence. And I'm saying this even though I am a fan of Melo.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I hope Camo gracefully exits from Juve and the Ultra doesn't do anything stupid. He has given eight years to Juve and was a big player for us. It'd be moronic on our part if he were to be booed and sent off.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
thought you guys liked him..... why the f----- did lippi take him to SA then? same question with cannavaro and iaquinta.... plz i want an honest answer.
IMO he's...or wait, was an amazing player. But he lost it, as he's kinda old now. Plus, all the injuries. I wish we get some player like him now. But now he can't really add much in our team. He plays too aggressive and his performances have dropped.

Why did Lippi take him? Because Italy NT was/is falling apart and it's not like they have better choices. If he took him that doesn't have to mean he adds quality there.
There were many useless Italian players in that WC, only because they were the the only option out there, like their fullbacks etc.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
http://www.football-italia.net/jul27r.html

Juve handed Camoranesi ultimatum
Tuesday 27 July, 2010
Mauro Camoranesi’s agent has ordered Juventus to find him a new club in the next two weeks or face the prospect of him staying in Turin.

The club are trying to get rid of the veteran given that he’ll be available on a Bosman transfer once his deal expires next June.

A number of teams, such as Olympiacos and Hercules, have been linked but Camoranesi wants a big club who can afford his salary demands.

“If nothing is sorted out before August 15 then he’ll stay in Turin given that his family are very happy here,” Sergio Fortunato told calciomercato.it.

“We’ll certainly not wait until the end of August as there just won’t be enough time.

“Up until this point nobody has contacted me to set up a meeting and I haven’t talked to anyone either.

“I repeat what I have said on numerous occasions over the last few months – if an adequate solution isn’t found then nothing will change and Mauro will honour his contract that expires in 2011.

“For now Mauro is continuing to work hard, training well and is at the full disposal of the Coach.”

Juventus opted against offering the 33-year-old a new contract after the club appointed Beppe Marotta as the new Director General.

Meanwhile, there are rumours this evening that Jonathan Zebina – another player who Juve are trying to get rid of – has snubbed a switch to AEK Athens.

---

lol@the last part

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
How about mutually cancelling contracts, whats the point of keeping a player then if you really want him to leave and all his ever gonna do is train and sit on the bench if that.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
zebina aint so stupid to accept a contract of about 700/800k in athens instead of sitting comfortable in his current 2,5mln.
But if he waits for his Juve contract to run out next summer, he may not get as good a move then as he could get now, so staying may not be as lucrative as it may appear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)