Mauro Camoranesi (15 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
He makes 3m € per season with a contract ending in 2011. Seems like Olympiakos offered 2m € and that he accepted a move over there according to some RAI program. We could save a little cash on the wages and finally buy Milos.
So we're getting 2m too while he only has one year left on his contract? A job well done by Marotta again if true :tup:
i would like to see him retire here. it's not like we are getting rid of brazzo as well :sergio: and by any means Camo is a lot better.
You were saying that him going to Olympiajos is some sort of disgrace to the player which I disagree with. I'd love to have him here next season for less wages but I don't see that happening and I can't see him getting younger nor better anytime soon while his wages are a burden considering how injury prone he is. So yea, the Olympiakos deal is a great one and I wish Camo all the best there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
He can easily refuse the deal but at his age he would be satisfied playing for the Greek outfit while playing in the CL next season with this team that reached the knockout stage last season and has a pretty decent squad at their disposal.

Was Rivaldo's transfer to the Japanese league disgraceful? I don't think so.
olympiakos did not qualified for next seasons CL but for the 2nd preliminary round of europa league...his 1st game is in about 1 week.
+their squad isnt decent at all...they've got so many problems in all sectors.i cant really understand why camo chose olympiakos...

and by the way,every greek site says that camo will come for free.

@capitano,mark said something about 2mil. i hope its true.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I rated their team based on last season's performances they put in the CL since I've never really watched a game in the Greek league.

Camo then must be heading there for the money :D

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
If we really are getting 2mil for him, and with the money we save on wages, seeing him leave to a club outside Italy, is something I can life with.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If reports are true, he'll sign for Olympiacos for around €2.4M and we'll save approximately €6M in wages + taxes. That's an income of approximately €8.4M. Not too bad.

What a sad day it will be to see him in another jersey though.

Dec 10, 2006
If reports are true, he'll sign for Olympiacos for around €2.4M and we'll save approximately €6M in wages + taxes. That's an income of approximately €8.4M. Not too bad.

What a sad day it will be to see him in another jersey though.
it's not that well too, he deserves more...

I'm really sad Camo is leaving. :touched: :touched: This guy should have retired with us...

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Camo in Olympiakos. I will see a juve-legend in my favorite home-country team. Lucky Luke you can continue crying mate. But Paok will never sign such players. You may have qualified for CL but you have not a better team than ours. Olympiakos may have some problems but they will be solved quickly with the new management.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
it's not that well too, he deserves more...

I'm really sad Camo is leaving. :touched: :touched: This guy should have retired with us...
We're not a social home retirement. We should move on for the good of the team. Camoranesi has lost his motivation in the last years. he was like an employee doing what he has to do and that's all. Nothing special.
Still, thank you camo for what u've done by the past.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Camo in Olympiakos. I will see a juve-legend in my favorite home-country team. Lucky Luke you can continue crying mate. But Paok will never sign such players. You may have qualified for CL but you have not a better team than ours. Olympiakos may have some problems but they will be solved quickly with the new management.
:lol:
fair enough man.olympiakos and inter ar the clubs i hate the most,so it's obvious that i'm totally unhappy watching one of my favorite players wearing your jersey.

btw.we proved that we've got a better team beating you 3 times last season...twice in athens :claire:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)