Mauro Camoranesi (97 Viewers)

May 21, 2008
According to me RW position more important than LW...Because we have Giovinco and we can use Iago for sub. (or we can buy cheap options James Rodriguez) But Esposito not yet enough for RW...We must buy RW one or two player !!! This is very important Position for us !!!
why everybody here ignore gio ??? :sergio: we didn't sell him yet

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Italy: New Camoranesi injury scare
Tuesday 1 June, 2010
The final 23-man Italy squad will be announced today, but Mauro German Camoranesi’s latest injury puts him in doubt.

Marcello Lippi is set to unveil his World Cup squad by the deadline of 23.00 UK time this evening, cutting five players from the current side training at Sestriere.

Camoranesi was guaranteed to be among them, but this afternoon he suddenly interrupted his training session.

The Juventus winger limped off the field with a left thigh problem and will need further tests.

It is a big risk, as Camoranesi has suffered from a series of muscular problems over the past two seasons.

Meanwhile, there are conflicting reports on who Lippi has chosen to leave at home.

Some newspapers suggest Fabio Quagliarella will be left out, while others insist he is one of those practically guaranteed of a spot in South Africa.

It does seem likely that Salvatore Sirigu, Andrea Cossu, Mattia Cassani, Marco Borriello and Giuseppe Rossi will miss out.

this is exactly why he needs replaced.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is ridiculous, all three of the Italy players who have had injury scares so far play for Juventus while everybody else is fine. Wtf was our fitness staff doing to them?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Mauro who seems to be stepping into the next level and delivering something out of this world, he gets injured. If there is one that should be called waiting for Godot, it's Camoranesi.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Camo has 'no interest' in River
Sunday 6 June, 2010

Mauro Camoranesi has “no interest whatsoever in River Plate,” so Juventus have been told to forget this possible transfer.

The Argentine club has shown an interest in making a double swoop for Bianconeri veterans Camoranesi and David Trezeguet.

“Mauro has no interest whatsoever in River Plate,” warned agent Sergio Fortunato on Calciomercato.it.

It has been widely reported that Camoranesi is not wanted in Gigi Del Neri's new-look squad.

“His future is right now at Juve. He has a contract until 2011 and if the Bianconeri directors do not call, then it means he will stay until the natural end of the deal.

“Some clubs have contacted me, but I am not the one who has to find buyers for Mauro.

“The last contact I had was with Roberto Bettega and Alessio Secco, but there are new directors in place now who have not told me anything.

“If they do not call me, it means they want to keep Camoranesi. After all, Mauro's value is beyond dispute.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, reading stuff like this makes me feel like shit. I'd understand if it was Tiago we're talking about, but Camo? :disagree:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed, when you take charge of a club, you should seriously take time to talk to your players, especially the veterans who served the club so well.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Mauro Camoranesi May Not Be Leaving Juventus - Agent
The agent has not heard anything from club officials, and could be staying put if he hears nothing from them...

By Rick D'Andrea
Jun 6, 2010 11:17:00 PM

The agent of Juventus midfielder Mauro Camoranesi has revealed that since he has heard nothing from the new club directors about his client's future, the winger will stay at the Bianconeri.

Camoranesi' current contract with the Turin giants is set to expire at the end of next season, and Argentine side River Plate are reportedly keen to sign the Italian international.

"Mauro staying at Juventus could be more than a hypothesis," Sergio Fortunato told Calciomercato.it. "His future tolday is at Juventus.

"He has a contract with the side until June 2011, and if the Juventus directors have not contacted me, it means that he will remain until his contract expires.

"The last contact I had was with [former directors Roberto] Bettega and [Alessio] Secco, but now there are new people in charge, and they have not notified me of any changes.

"Several squads have contacted me, as I have not been the one to go out and hunt for admirers for Mauro.

"The value of Mauro in unquestionable," concluded Fortunato.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
if the Juventus directors have not contacted me, it means that he will remain until his contract expires
Some members here who know better interpret that as disrespect towards the club legends.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Some members here who know better interpret that as disrespect towards the club legends.
Well yeah, since the last management said he's not needed. The new one should give some clarification. Disrespect is what it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)