Mauro Camoranesi (104 Viewers)

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Del Piero , Camoranesi , Trezeguet , Nedved...Many 'World Star' player Aging , Leaving and retiring :frown:...But we cant replace young : 'World star' players...

PLEASE OUR GOD !!! We don't want become Mediocre Team...HELP US we are in deep sadness :cry:

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Del Piero , Camoranesi , Trezeguet , Nedved...Many 'World Star' player Aging , Leaving and retiring :frown:...But we cant replace young : 'World star' players...

PLEASE OUR GOD !!! We don't want become Mediocre Team...HELP US we are in deep sadness :cry:
Quality. :)

---

I think he'll stay another season and retire ala Pavel. He'll also give up internationals after the WC.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I wouldn't be surprised. In all fairness, he doesn't deserve to be in the squad in the first place; I mean, he is not holding down his place based on merit, merely due to the lack of quality alternatives. However, his form and fitness have been horrendous this season, so it wouldn't come as a shock if he ended up watching the games from the comfort of his own sofa.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I wouldn't be surprised. In all fairness, he doesn't deserve to be in the squad in the first place; I mean, he is not holding down his place based on merit, merely due to the lack of quality alternatives. However, his form and fitness have been horrendous this season, so it wouldn't come as a shock if he ended up watching the games from the comfort of his own sofa.
If he doesn't deserve to be in the squad, then Gattuso shouldn't even be playing football.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
His agent: “In our last contact with the club,Bettega and Secco told me that Camoranesi was not part of their plans, I am awaiting a call from the new hierarchy to understand if they are of the same opinion.If they don’t want to renew his contract, we will try and find an agreement to transfer him to another big side.”

“I met with [River Plate President Daniel] Passarella last week and I received confirmation that a deal can’t be done,The Argentine market is not yet competitive enough.”

Calciomercato.it/Goal.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If I were Lippi and had to choose between him and Cossu, I would pick Cossu after that season he's had. Camo is very lucky to be in a position to play for Italy at the World Cup. He is very indisciplined and a trouble maker; the fact that Lippi overlooked guys like Balotelli, Miccoli, and Cassano (Camo is just as petulant as them) clearly shows bias and double standards within the Azzurri.

May 22, 2007
If I were Lippi and had to choose between him and Cossu, I would pick Cossu after that season he's had. Camo is very lucky to be in a position to play for Italy at the World Cup. He is very indisciplined and a trouble maker; the fact that Lippi overlooked guys like Balotelli, Miccoli, and Cassano (Camo is just as petulant as them) clearly shows bias and double standards within the Azzurri.
You're seriously comparing Camo's petulant red cards to the antics of Cassano and Balotelli?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
"I’ll meet with [River president Daniel] Passarella next week. I'm optimistic following Mauro’s request that he wants to play for River. He will play in the World Cup and then he has a strong intention to settle in Argentina. He is a fan of River and he loves the idea of playing there.”

The end is near :(

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
If we're really gona go 442 and not make alot of drastic changes to the squad then I think we should keep Camo for RW and save our cash for other positions.

Spend our limted budget on Defence and a LW and sign his relacement next season.

Becaue I can't see us buy 4 wingers this year.

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
If we're really gona go 442 and not make alot of drastic changes to the squad then I think we should keep Camo for RW and save our cash for other positions.

Spend our limted budget on Defence and a LW and sign his relacement next season.

Becaue I can't see us buy 4 wingers this year.
According to me RW position more important than LW...Because we have Giovinco and we can use Iago for sub. (or we can buy cheap options James Rodriguez) But Esposito not yet enough for RW...We must buy RW one or two player !!! This is very important Position for us !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)