Mauro Camoranesi (96 Viewers)

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Camo was (sometimes) a pain in the ass, but man, what a player. I have had with a lot of discussion with my friends about te performances of Camo. They say he is just an average player, I think he is amazing.

Good for me I received his autograph in Amsterdam against Ajax , before he is gone :p. I think we're going to miss Camo and I don't understand why he have to leave. A passionate, technical player, and most of all creative (and that's something Juve miss these days). I hope they change their minds.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I hate watching videos of this game and the one against Sampdoria where we played 4-2-3-1. Pisses me off when I think about Ciro going back to the 4-3-1-2.
As it pissed me off to see Zach somehow miss how much more fluid we were with more than ONE creative player in the middle of the park, against Bari...adopting against catania, exactly the same dogged, but more industrious than creative midfield elements as he seems to feel is best. Its a smack in the face when managers try something new. It works!!! then the next week, he goes back to what doesn't work...At least Ciro has time to learn these lessons. Zach doesn't. he was dead as a manager many moons ago.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
However, he has been a weakness or rather a plague for 2 seasons now. His constant injuries, petulance, and downright shameful behaviour have let us down on numerous occasions recently. He is not getting any younger, and definitely not any better; his star is on the wane, and it's time for him to move on and Juventus to detach itself/herself from him.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
i say, people here(including me) are in their full right to feel emotional and nostalgic about him!
Yes we sure do have that right but this guy also should've respected fans more, put more heart to his last coupla years here.
I mean look at Pavel he played with all his heart for juve even though you could easily see how he's lost his faith in this juve, you could see how frustrated he is watching all that glory falling apart , he had to deal with numb-nuts like Brazzo or moli and it was obvious that he wants to kick the shit out o those guys but he didn't, he didn't act like a jerk, instead he did his best just for the fans.
We can say the same about Alex and Gigi
In total contrast Camo most of the last coupla years was nothing but a total jerk, it's like he doesn't give a rat's ass about the fans and he doesn't even try to conceal it.

So even though i remember all those great plays he had here i still say with his attitude, good riddance.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yes we sure do have that right but this guy also should've respected fans more, put more heart to his last coupla years here.
I mean look at Pavel he played with all his heart for juve even though you could easily see how he's lost his faith in this juve, you could see how frustrated he is watching all that glory falling apart , he had to deal with numb-nuts like Brazzo or moli and it was obvious that he wants to kick the shit out o those guys but he didn't, he didn't act like a jerk, instead he did his best just for the fans.
We can say the same about Alex and Gigi
In total contrast Camo most of the last coupla years was nothing but a total jerk, it's like he doesn't give a rat's ass about the fans and he doesn't even try to conceal it.

So even though i remember all those great plays he had here i still say with his attitude, good riddance.
I can only quote Dominic:

Dominic said:
They seem like words, but all I read is bullshit

Poor Camo. I can only imagine what would some goldfish here say if he threw his jacket while being replaced, if he said vaffanculo to the fans or if he showed them the middle finger.
Camo only had a bad second half of this season, after we were already in deep shit. Before that he's been excellent, but he was never loved by the majority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)