Mauro Camoranesi (103 Viewers)

awit

Jan 10, 2010
he was the best right midfielder in the world indeed around 2006 (world cup and before and after that). now not so much but we really need to find a good replacement for him and hope that we can get at least some money if he goes

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
I remember the time people fouled him harsh but he just stood up shacked himself and started running again. Now you just need to push him a little bit and he's out for months.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
He peaked, his peak is over, it's as simple as that. He still has these moments of brilliance, but my head tells me it's good that we're letting him go. The heart though.. :touched:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
without hating, i gotta say that he was/is a one dimensional player .... the only thing he was really good in was dribbling/creativity ... nedved on the other hand did offer so much more... work ethic, spirit, defensive ability, longrange shots ...

since he was injured for the most of this season and did not give his all on the pitch i don't mind putting one big earner who does not give enough back for the team off the wage list.
You're a one dimensional poster.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
camo will always be a legend,sad to see him go but the time is right.
i always liked him but he is far too injury and card prone.

lets look to the future, it is the right decision IMO.

still a great player, ill miss him.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Hopefully, this is the first of a series of departures, of players who give very little to the team, yet earn huge wages. I cannot say that Camo has ever been clearly the best right winger in the world. Perhaps in 05/06, he would have been in the top ten, by my measure. But since then, he has gone steadily downhill.

His petulance and complete lack of professionalism has no place at our club. He fouls and falls far more regularly than he dribbles past an opponent or puts a decent ball into the box. My only desire to see him play this season has been rooted in the obvious need to have at least one ball playing midfielder on the field. His passing, at times, is world class. Shooting...fairly erratic. Dribbling...decent enough. But his embarassingly pathetic and puerile temperament, fragile body and huge wage makes this a VERY good decision for the club.

He is one of our supposed 'stars' who most non juve supporters rarely rate highly.

One down...now just Amauri, Grygera, Grosso, Zebina, De Ceglie, Trez, DP...to go. Though I know DP is untouchable. He can stay on as a super sub. The others: OUT.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
As a world cup winner, regular first team player for many years, who was 'persuaded' to stay after the demotion...surely he gets at least 3m per season??? Else he would have left, with the other fiends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)