Mauro Camoranesi (18 Viewers)

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
and the last season, and the season before that...that's 3 seasons where Camo has been absent for large stretches of time...enough already.
Keep him at least for the rotation. We shouldn't rely on him as a starter. He will definitely give a big hand.

But, if they're gonna sell him to give the likes of Yago and Rossi a chance, I would really appreciate that. Otherwise, it will be unnecessary.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
All our players this season were mediocre except for a few. With the right motivation and atmosphere we should see the real Camo. He's similar to Del Piero in the "age won't matter" thing.
Motivation and atmosphere don't have any bearing on physical injuries. He is unable to remain healthy for the past 3 years and has missed significant time.

Del Piero does get injured but not as frequent or taxing as Camo's injuries have been.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I'd be grateful if we find someone who is decent and can stay moderately healthy and fit into whatever system our next coach implements
:tup:

I just want to see a consistent line up that doesnt change week in weke out. I remember the days that our team would only change maybe one or two max players each game due to an injury or suspension, but the team always played the same.

These days we have several changes every game.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:tup:

I just want to see a consistent line up that doesnt change week in weke out. I remember the days that our team would only change maybe one or two max players each game due to an injury or suspension, but the team always played the same.

These days we have several changes every game.
:tup: Good post, the poor performances have forced shuffling around but constantly playing with a new formation and players every game isn't helping. The only downside is that with four games left it seems to late to be fielding a team and hope that them playing regularly together will bring results.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
the reason Camo didn't play against inter was the he turned up a hour and a half late and said something to Zac about being big, I didn't catch it all my Cable cut out

May 22, 2007
A 33 year old player shouldn't be getting yellow cards for petulance. I've never seen a successful case of shouting at the officials to change a decision and it won't be happening soon, for his experience that was stupidity.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
As a backup he would be good. But i would like better to give Iago a try if he can play as a right winger. Not because of Camo's quality but because of his injury problems. The first thing that a squad player should have is being ready to play anytime...

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Any1 else see him bump into the linesmen on that yellow? He could be receiving a fine or suspension.

Regardless of how he acted or player today, we already knew he needed replacing. He can't be relied on anymore, as proven over the past few seasons with constant long spells on the sidelines.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Any1 else see him bump into the linesmen on that yellow? He could be receiving a fine or suspension.

Regardless of how he acted or player today, we already knew he needed replacing. He can't be relied on anymore, as proven over the past few seasons with constant long spells on the sidelines.
He can't be suspended, because he got the yellow. That means the referee saw it and punished him accordingly.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Mauro German Camoranesi e la Juventus stanno per avviare le pratiche di separazione. Il centrocampista bianconero lascerà il club torinese al termine di questa stagione, come conferma a Tuttosport il suo agente Sergio Fortunato: "Camoranesi non rientra nei piani del club - ha dichiarato il procuratore, al termine di un colloquio con Bettega e Secco -. Lunedì faremo il punto della situazione e poi cercheremo una nuova sistemazione".

mauro will leave at the end of the year, so says his agent.

tuttojuve.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)