Mauro Camoranesi (98 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Saying its disrespect to him is something and saying that such a deal is non-exsistent in pro football is something else.

Now to your second point, I suggested giving him a pay-as-you-play contract since he's an injury prone player and he will certainly have the axe this Summer, so giving him such contract will be a win-win situation, either he pens the deal thus the club benefiting from his skills without having to pay an enormous amount of cash for him during his "resting" periods. And if he refuses such a deal and feel betrayed, offended...etc. He'll demand to be let go thus us getting a reason to sell him which was our intention from start.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Well, if you want to start pissing off players who have gone years of good service to Juve, that's fine.

I believe the Board will, rightfully, treat him with due respect and offer him a fair deal or look to sell him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I agree with Red on this one, rarely do you see a pay as you play contract in top level football. Players at this level won't accept such a contract as they know they can fetch a better contract somewhere else if their current club offers them such a disrespectful offer.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Is that pic from today?

It's a shame that the injuries have consumed his abilities and usefulness for us at the same time

I'll always rep for MGC

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Is that pic from today?

It's a shame that the injuries have consumed his abilities and usefulness for us at the same time

I'll always rep for MGC
:tup:
I'd happily do the same, especially if the's still the best winger that Italy has to offer in an otherwise wingerless Italy.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Problem is that the next coach we rely on him to be our one and only winger again, and then we are screwed again. If he stays, he must be considered a bench player only.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
All our players this season were mediocre except for a few. With the right motivation and atmosphere we should see the real Camo. He's similar to Del Piero in the "age won't matter" thing.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
All our players this season were mediocre except for a few. With the right motivation and atmosphere we should see the real Camo. He's similar to Del Piero in the "age won't matter" thing.
I don't mean his performances on the field, he was still better than most...the fact that he cannot last for 3 matches in a row without being injured is the real issue.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
I don't mean his performances on the field, he was still better than most...the fact that he cannot last for 3 matches in a row without being injured is the real issue.
His agent claimed that the major injury he suffered this season was because of a mistake from the medical team. It's a bad season for him and for all of the team. I have no single doubt that with the right motivation and atmosphere Camoranesi will be our star man in the midfield again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)