Mauro Camoranesi (33 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
He was lucky before the yellow card to not getting it earlier, I am glad this time he didn't ruin his good game with some stupid reaction.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Lol he played excellent the only creative player on the pitch, he is really good, i can't wait sissoko to come then our midfield is indeed going to rock. i'm strarting not to like 4-3-1-2 somehow :S

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
showed some big balls yesterday. some may say he's a primadonna, but against bayern we definetly needed some more primadonnas, who are willing to fight for every cm out there with Ribery and co. i love this guy. forced a great save out of butt, as strange as it may sound. :D

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Do you guys agree that he didn't deserve yellow card the time he got, a foul before that he deserve but the time when he got it wasn't for a yellow?

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
he was warned by the ref and then he spitefully fouled Ribery again just to antagonize the ref. it was more than warranted
Yes that's true, but when he got yellow that foul was just a normal one, not deserved yellow... I'm just questioning referee's time, he should have given to him when he really deserved it! Cos the fouls they committed on Vinny deserved a yellow card more than the one Camo did on Ribery !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)