Mauro Camoranesi (26 Viewers)

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
ppl are happy bout him but what i saw was a clueless and impatient camo out there yday

besides the two passes that we ultimately scored from he either misplaced a pass by a mile or tried to dribble past 6-7 players himself losing the ball etime plus he had a tendency of never passing the ball to giovinco when he was in position preferring grygera on the wing!!

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
ppl are happy bout him but what i saw was a clueless and impatient camo out there yday

besides the two passes that we ultimately scored from he either misplaced a pass by a mile or tried to dribble past 6-7 players himself losing the ball etime plus he had a tendency of never passing the ball to giovinco when he was in position preferring grygera on the wing!!
I couldn't agree more.

The fact that despite his poor showing he created two goals, shows how poor our opponents were, and also how weak the rest of our team was last night. A decent team will very very easily stop Camo. He hardly needs to be pushed, to let his head and spirits drop...he starts every game frustrated and irritated, and continues in that vein until he is sent off, taken off, or the final whistle blown. But he could just be tired, I suppose...

its true that without him, we may not have scored last night. But to say he was Great, is ridiculous...He did not look like a player I would expect to see with a guaranteed starting place in another top standard european team. He would not make it into the United XI, or Barca, or Madrid, or Chelsea, or likely none of the decent german teams. Because the only thing consistent about him is a horrible to watch attitude...as I mentioned in the other thread, and I hate to repeat myself...but...

Camo is a type of player who regularly, when his ideas don't come to fruition, lets say a through ball, which isnt picked up, he stands there and moans, turns away from the play, and the opponents jog, or walk past him, with the ball, whilst he continues to moan, in his own little world....that kind of attitude is unacceptable. but common for Camo...

Against a team like Livorno, yes, his talent will show through. Against a team capable of defending, and forcing pressure on our midfielders, we will see much more the irritating Camo, than the quality we all know he has...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
for fuck's sakes

the guy looked tired in the fag end of the game, not right from the start...he jsut came back from a friggin' injury and has been playing way too many minutes for his own good, especially since Lippi insists on playing him for Italy as soon as he is declared fit...we had the same problem last year, when Camo would get fit and would be playing for Italy before Juve

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah after that quality slalom run he did through their midfield he looked dead on his feet, the guy is clearly not fully fit but he can put a ball in like no other in the team.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I couldn't agree more.

The fact that despite his poor showing he created two goals, shows how poor our opponents were, and also how weak the rest of our team was last night. A decent team will very very easily stop Camo. He hardly needs to be pushed, to let his head and spirits drop...he starts every game frustrated and irritated, and continues in that vein until he is sent off, taken off, or the final whistle blown. But he could just be tired, I suppose...

its true that without him, we may not have scored last night. But to say he was Great, is ridiculous...He did not look like a player I would expect to see with a guaranteed starting place in another top standard european team. He would not make it into the United XI, or Barca, or Madrid, or Chelsea, or likely none of the decent german teams. Because the only thing consistent about him is a horrible to watch attitude...as I mentioned in the other thread, and I hate to repeat myself...but...

Camo is a type of player who regularly, when his ideas don't come to fruition, lets say a through ball, which isnt picked up, he stands there and moans, turns away from the play, and the opponents jog, or walk past him, with the ball, whilst he continues to moan, in his own little world....that kind of attitude is unacceptable. but common for Camo...

Against a team like Livorno, yes, his talent will show through. Against a team capable of defending, and forcing pressure on our midfielders, we will see much more the irritating Camo, than the quality we all know he has...
Fair points! But still... he was great!
Yes because it was just Livorno and yes because some other players werent as great, but still, his performance was commendable!
And at times you could see, that even he was enjoying our football!:weee:
I dont what are his issues, everything seems to work well for us, he is not having issues with our club, our players, or our coach!
Knowing Camo, we do expect him to be the efficient, hard working pro he has always been, i dont know what is bugging him.

You are tight to point out that his behavior can be a real issue, at a given time,
hopefully Ciro will help him with his tender issues...

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
let me start with congratulating camo for the wonderful display last night, he indeed was great there's no doubt.
But i wonder why camo can't control his behavement...why can't he be more relaxed. But i compare him to davids and then i chill down...some midfielders are like that, and if 3 coaches didn't managed to change this at camo, he will surely won't change now or in the future.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Which is more than I can say for the rest of our players.

And he didn't get red carded.

Meaning: all-in-all, a good night for Camo.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
so how about camo today??

besides his dummy for the first goal he was clueless etime he got the ball...him and poulsen made our team look really average against an opponent we should beat any day

ffs mesto outplayed him tonight

its really his lack of pace which is driving me nuts!and his inconsistency!insane!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
so how about camo today??

besides his dummy for the first goal he was clueless etime he got the ball...him and poulsen made our team look really average against an opponent we should beat any day

ffs mesto outplayed him tonight

its really his lack of pace which is driving me nuts!and his inconsistency!insane!!

Camo played crap , but i dont like the way u underestimate genoa.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Camoranesi was alright.

I don't suppose the folk who are slagging him noticed that he was very heavily marked in the second half in particular.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Camoranesi was alright.

I don't suppose the folk who are slagging him noticed that he was very heavily marked in the second half in particular.
Being heavily marked (which, you're right, he was) means that you've drawn a number of defenders and you have an opportunity to offload the ball to a teammate, which Camo just didn't do too many times when it was the easier option.

It's pretty frustrating to see him trying to hold onto the ball and beat defenders when he has support and better options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)