Mauro Camoranesi (104 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
oh god finger to Lippi

I have a bunch of pictures from that training session. I have them on a CD somewhere. I should dig them up. One of the last pictures I took was with a young guy who was wearing a black or white Juventus polo shirt. I had no idea who he was, but he seemed to be pretty important, and he was in the same circle as Bettega and Giorgio Chinaglia, who were there for the training.

I'm nearly 100% positive that it was Secco

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 31, 2008
I have a bunch of pictures from that training session. I have them on a CD somewhere. I should dig them up. One of the last pictures I took was with a young guy who was wearing a black or white Juventus polo shirt. I had no idea who he was, but he seemed to be pretty important, and he was in the same circle as Bettega and Giorgio Chinaglia, who were there for the training.

I'm nearly 100% positive that it was Secco
Goodness u've taken a pic wid our new"HERO' :p ,were was this session and when?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Goodness u've taken a pic wid our new"HERO' :p ,were was this session and when?

It was the summer of 2003, at Brown University in Providence, RI. The match was against Barcelona at Gilette Stadium in Foxboro, MA. There were around 55000 people for the match. It was also Ronaldinho's debut in a Barca uniform

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hmm, are you sure about that?

I'm pretty sure we saw Ronaldingo's debut when Barca played Milan in DC in late July.

You might be right. Was that match before the Juventus match? If so, then I stand corrected. I was just going of of what some Barca fans had told me that were sitting a few seats over from us. I personally could care less about Barca or Donkey face, to be honest.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You might be right. Was that match before the Juventus match? If so, then I stand corrected. I was just going of of what some Barca fans had told me that were sitting a few seats over from us. I personally could care less about Barca or Donkey face, to be honest.
I don't quite remember when that Juve match was, but I think it was in August, wasn't it?

The Milan match was in July.

Pretty cool times.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But he is still on, hopefully that means nothing too serious. Pepe will prolly sub him soon, they shouldnt take any risks. We already have 3 starters injured (Diego, Momo, Zebina, plus Gio, if Camo too, our team will look very bleak).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)