Mauro Camoranesi (69 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Gave the ball away cheaply too many times in the first half, but Camo was pretty damn solid in the 2nd half... plus, it was really nice to see him play the full match.

He really is the wild card of our midfield; all the injuries and inconsistent play over the past year (plus, he is getting a bit older...), makes it difficult to predict how Camo will perform this season. Nice to know that if he slips up at all, we'll have Marchisio (or Zanetti.. and others) waiting in the wings, ready to roll.

I do like the idea of the Marchisio, Melo, Momo Midfield... guess we'll have to see it in action though, to fully understand how well they'll be able to move the ball around. Could be a bit of an issue... time will tell.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Forza Camo! he showed exactly why he should be a starter (niggling injuries aside). Hopefully this performance and the many more should be enough to shut his haters.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Camo sometimes gets like possesed and do stupid tackles and start fightings.-...

but we cant deny this guy is a pleasure to watch when on his day.

Good job yesterday camo.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Camo the player, when he is behaving himself and not causing stupid fouls/yellows/reds, is a creative force on the wing and as far as a wing player is the most creative that Juventus has.

Camo the person, I cannot stand. Aside from slyly giving Lippi the finger during that training session, he subsequently refused to sign autographs or pose for pictures after that training session. A private training session that some of us paid upwards of 150.00 per person to attend, might I add. Far bigger stars than him that day were more than accomidating, including Del Piero, Davids, Trezeguet, and especially Nedved.

So yeah, I think he is a cretin, but I know that he is talented when he has his head screwed on straight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)