Mauro Camoranesi (94 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I think Camo is best when he is in space and has the freedom to roam just like he did in recent seasons. If he played in th middle he couldnt be so free bc he would leave gaps in th middle. I would suggest we play a 4-2-3-1 and try that out as we could start with DP in behind with camo,gio or Diego all out wide rotating and also Gio and Diego could play in DP spot if he needs a break. Last year I forgot what game but it looked like Camo DP and Gio were all roaming and it was very confusing for the defense to pick up. I am against relegating Camo to a central spot.
good post...imo camo can play better in a 4-2-3-1 (rm from those 3 midfielders of course) than a 4-3-1-2 because he doesn't have to cover the defence so much and he has the skillful ones around him (diego, dp, giovinco).

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
The referee showed Camoranesi a ton of respect. There were 4-5 cases where a yellow card wouldn't have caused any protests, and of course there was the possible straight red card offense.

Chill down, Camo. Think about the team.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
he was awesome yesterday!!! his work with Diego and Giovinco wtf this pass to Giovinco was pure Gold then again Camo, you are one of the best players i have ever seen. i hope God keep u away from injuries!!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That trick by the line and the one later in the second half when Diarra and another guy were owned like they've never been owned in their life...... :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)