Mauro Camoranesi (110 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Camoranesi: «Today we came second but we soon we will win the scudetto»

Mauro German Camoranesi on Juventus Channel: «The second place was the only objective possible and we had to reach it. We managed to do so but I can’t say I am completely satisfied. Our only real objective is the Scudetto which we will try to win as soon as possible. Pavel’s farewell made me emotional. He was an important player, one of those champions who helped this team win a lot in these last few years».

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its funny how goal.com state as a fact that dagostino has been signed, that Trezeguet will be sold to roma and that camo is leaving.....

from where they get all this leet info?

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Its funny how goal.com state as a fact that dagostino has been signed, that Trezeguet will be sold to roma and that camo is leaving.....

from where they get all this leet info?
Their own arse tbh. They peep into it and expect the info to come out of there. Somehow.

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
camo s faaaaaaaaaaaar better than marchionni and tiago if theyre hoping to assign tiago pr poulsen as a RM for the next season...just get rid of tiaGO and Foulsen, and why not almiron...we could easily get 15-20 M i guess...but CAMO??? why?????

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Anyway, Camoranesi shouldn't be offloaded; he's a really great and versatile player. I know his injury prone and inconsistent, but ofc he will be useful somehow.

In addition, his market value won't help us at all, so keep him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)