Mauro Camoranesi (33 Viewers)

Diego Ribas

Nov 18, 2008
I love Camoranesi and I can not imagine Juventusu without him. It is currently our best midfielder next Giovinco!, although still has injuries. He gives quality - as well as Buffon, Chiellini or Sissoko. I think there would be no more stupidity than sell Camor. There is no football player in Italy with a better technique than Mauro. They are Giovinco, Cassano and Ibramerdovic, but this is not the same quality :alen:

CAMOOOOOOOORR!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Camo should stay, a season without injury and a change of coach will definitely bring better performance out of him, plus how much could we actually get out of him if we were to sell him right now, not much i believe.

Apr 19, 2007
He's lost all his passion, just sell his ass, Giovinco would of been more exciting to see in his spot
Juventus isnt all about being fun and interesting to watch its about winning. Thats what gets us trophys over the years. We have a gritty winning mentality and Camo gives us that. I love Gio but I wonder if he can pull the winning mentality out like the Champs on the team. Our team in the past had proven champions and then created one or two. We want to be arsenal on this forum I think and the bash people in charge when we make foolish mistakes. That is from lack of experience and that what the difference is in a game and season. Tiny errors that add up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)