Mauro Camoranesi (72 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I WISH I could get Neddy's hairdo...my hair is as straight as a fuckin' arrow, can't do shit with it
If your hair is so straight why dont you curl it with a figaro or something?? My hair shape is like nedved but i always straighten it with an iron, i like it straight makes me look cool and chicks dig my straight hair.............i guess where you live straight is bad and gay is ok :D just making a little joke, no offence

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Let's not get ahead of ourselves with Camo's return. Camo making the Milan game is still a longshot.
how so dom? its only a dislocated shoulder. in american football where using your arms is required, players dislocate shoulders, fingers and elbows during matches and all the medics do is pop the thing back in, give them pain killers and send them back out onto the field

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
If your hair is so straight why dont you curl it with a figaro or something?? My hair shape is like nedved but i always straighten it with an iron, i like it straight makes me look cool and chicks dig my straight hair.............i guess where you live straight is bad and gay is ok :D just making a little joke, no offence
:D :D no worries mate...I thought about doing that, but it looked like a very high maintenance idea

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
:D :D no worries mate...I thought about doing that, but it looked like a very high maintenance idea
Well its not! Take my 8 years of hair straightening expirience into consideration an believe me when i say that if your hair is as long as neddys it will take you 20 minutes of your time, if its shorter than neddys than about 10 minutes...................a wisely spent time if it will bring you some pussy :D
Then again if you dont have the time and will of doing that and your hair anoys you there is always the Chiellini haircut :D

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Camo targets Milan and title Wednesday 3 December, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mauro Camoranesi is fired up despite his dislocated shoulder, as he hopes to face Milan in 11 days and notes “the Scudetto is not taboo.”

There was good news for Coach Claudio Ranieri, as Camoranesi's shoulder injury is not as serious as first thought.

He could well be back in action for the showdown with Milan on December 14, albeit with protective strapping on his dislocated shoulder.

“My shoulder hurts, but I really think I can do it for next week,” said Camoranesi on Juventus Channel.

“It's a weird injury. I feel fine and want to run, but I can't give it my best because it affects my posture.”

He dislocated his shoulder during the opening minutes of Saturday's 4-0 win over Reggina, but stayed on the field until half-time and even score the opening goal.

“I'm not heroic. I had immediately asked to be substituted on Saturday, but it was only five minutes in and I was disappointed to go off.

“I tried running with my arm held close to my torso, and the pain did pass a bit, but in the final minutes of the first half I just couldn't move anymore and thought it better to let someone in good condition take my place.”

Juve are six points adrift of Serie A leaders Inter, but Camoranesi does not believe they are out of the title race by any means.

“The Scudetto is not taboo, but nor should we kid ourselves. We need to carry on with the same determination.

“It is a very long season and only in February or March will we understand who out of Juve, Milan and Inter will be in the best shape for that final push.

“I think the key is to concede as few goals as possible. Last season we were less strong in defence, but things have changed now.

“We've got to find balance, have always played well regardless of our opponents. The team has improved from last year.”

Channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)