Mauro Camoranesi (61 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Gattuso is not playing dirty.
I'm affraid of Bonera. Forget that horror tackle on Sissoko, that's not the only reason why i concider Bonera a butcher. I watched most of Milan matches and trust me when i tell you that Bonera is easily one of the dirtiest, if not the dirtiest, players in serie A.
I don't know if he's fouling on purpose or not, but he's a real butcher.
Your are mixing up being slow to react and clumsiness with being dirty and malicious. Its just side effects of imcomptence.

You shouldnt let one tackle on Momo fool you, Gattuso is WAY worse then Bonera.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Camo may return in 2008
Monday 1 December, 2008
There's good news for Juventus as winger Mauro Camoranesi's shoulder injury isn't as serious as feared.

The Argentine ace fell badly on his right shoulder during Juve's 4-0 triumph over Reggina last Saturday.

Camo played on and even scored the opening goal before being told by doctors at half-time that he had dislocated the shoulder.

However, further tests this morning revealed that the dislocation hasn't caused as much damage as first suspected.

There are indications that Camoranesi could return in time for the Old Lady's crunch encounter with Milan on December 14.

Claudio Ranieri will be delighted with the news as he has had to deal with a series of injuries lately.

:weee:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Your are mixing up being slow to react and clumsiness with being dirty and malicious. Its just side effects of imcomptence.

You shouldnt let one tackle on Momo fool you, Gattuso is WAY worse then Bonera.
I was not.
That's exactly why i said that i don't know if he's doing that on purpose. If i thought that there is any purpose in his fouls, you can only imagine how would i, a Milan hater, have pictured it :D
I also think that he's fouling simply because he's a bad defender. But these fouls are the worst ones.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
a bit OT @ juve red is pro club that game they used to make where it was specifically made for each team?
They operate Aberdeen's official stores and seem to act as a link between Aberdeen FC and Nike.

I don't know what else they do.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
We must do everything to recover Camo.He is genious.His passes are hal goal.I just expect his deadly passes towards Amauri.What a player.Does anybody knows whats going on with Poulsen,Zanetti,Sali ...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I was not.
That's exactly why i said that i don't know if he's doing that on purpose. If i thought that there is any purpose in his fouls, you can only imagine how would i, a Milan hater, have pictured it :D
I also think that he's fouling simply because he's a bad defender. But these fouls are the worst ones.
Bonehead Bonera isn't learning anything from Maldini except mistakes.

Oh, and *woof woof*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)