Mauro Camoranesi (91 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Great player, he prove two things today:

1. Newither Sali or Marchioni are on the level of Camoranesi, they cant fill his shows, he in 45 minutes play more and better than the complete season of Marhionni or Sali.

2. Its no casuality that Juventus play one of the 45 minutes I have seen from this side this season when Camoranesi played... Its a shame that he got ingured again.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Can't they put a couple of screws in that shoulder, wrap it up real tight and inject that mofo to have him ready for the Milano game?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
if its dislocated they have already probably popped it back into place and have him iv'd on pain killers. being that this is soccer he won't really need to have the full motion of it. i can't see why he wouldn't be able to play within the next 2 weeks.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
and then there's the Gattuso factor. He'll want to take it off in the 1st minute and get away with it while later getting his 1st yellow card after the fifth scissor tackle on DP.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
diana ross??? you sure you're on about when juve score? because thats definatly not it
a cheesy song...management cant come up with something better ??

was really upsetting watching Camo playing with his dislocated (?) shoulder :(...but he is truly a warrior and showed today what it means to be a Juve player...much respect to Camo
:beer:

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
He could be back before Christmas, his injury is less serious than first thought after today's x-rays, it all depends on how much pain he has in his shoulder

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Good news for Camoranesi

As per schedule, Mauro German Camoranesi underwent an x-ray test to verify the entity of the injury suffered during the match against Reggina. The results showed a slight dislocation of the collarbone to the right of the first degree (the least serious).

Based on this diagnosis it can be deduced that the midfielder might recover prior to Christmas. The recovery will however depend on the pain felt.

It must be made clear, that in contrast to what was said in some media, the injury is one to the collarbone and not to the shoulder and therefore the clinical reports are totally different.

Juventus.com

:flag:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Camo may return in 2008
Monday 1 December, 2008
There's good news for Juventus as winger Mauro Camoranesi's shoulder injury isn't as serious as feared.

The Argentine ace fell badly on his right shoulder during Juve's 4-0 triumph over Reggina last Saturday.

Camo played on and even scored the opening goal before being told by doctors at half-time that he had dislocated the shoulder.

However, further tests this morning revealed that the dislocation hasn't caused as much damage as first suspected.

There are indications that Camoranesi could return in time for the Old Lady's crunch encounter with Milan on December 14.

Claudio Ranieri will be delighted with the news as he has had to deal with a series of injuries lately.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
camo has to make it for milan...

but i'm afraid that gattuso the dirty b***** will take an advantage of his injury
Gattuso is not playing dirty.
I'm affraid of Bonera. Forget that horror tackle on Sissoko, that's not the only reason why i concider Bonera a butcher. I watched most of Milan matches and trust me when i tell you that Bonera is easily one of the dirtiest, if not the dirtiest, players in serie A.
I don't know if he's fouling on purpose or not, but he's a real butcher.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm affraid of Bonera. Forget that horror tackle on Sissoko, that's not the only reason why i concider Bonera a butcher. I watched most of Milan matches and trust me when i tell you that Bonera is easily one of the dirtiest, if not the dirtiest, players in serie A.
Bonera is an oaf.

I don't think he tries to hurt folk, he is just clumsy.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
bonehead is more accurate, hopefully him and maldinosaurus will be easily broken apart by our front line

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)