Mauro Camoranesi (31 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
la prima diagnosi è sublussazione alla spalla destra: tornerà probabilmente in campo a gennaio. (Gazzetta dello sport)

Fuck !!!

I don't care about Lecce, Atalanta and BATE. We can do it without him. But i want him to teach Milan another lesson. :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
scum of the earth luck...not only you get goals at the 97min but you won't face the oppositions best mid.

FUCK YOU MEALAN AND FUCK THAT INJURY JINX.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Ranieri confirmed one month apparently. :mad:

4-3-1-2 time for Giovinco behind Amauri and DP with 3 DM's Momo-Poulsen(hope he'll be back)-Marchisio

break Milan's fantasy in the mid and let Giovinco ass rape Bonera and cie.

AM I right or am I right?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Ranieri confirmed one month apparently. :mad:

4-3-1-2 time for Giovinco behind Amauri and DP with 3 DM's Momo-Poulsen(hope he'll be back)-Marchisio

break Milan's fantasy in the mid and let Giovinco ass rape Bonera and cie.

AM I right or am I right?
You couldn't be more wrong.

We must maintain the flat 4-4-2 at all costs. Marchionni or, preferably, Salihamidzic LM. :stuckup:

Forza Ranieri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Crap crap crap crap crap

Camo also got injured last year just before the match against Milan (the one in Milano, 0:0) and apart from Trez's chance when he hit the woodwork, we were impotent on that match. With Camo back we played much better on the return match in Turin.
We really need a genius like Camo against the scum.

Ehh, Del Piero will have to do both his and Camo's job, i guess.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
oh man ....... when does this shit stop...
so camo buffon trezeguet tiago zanetti poulsen sali are all injured...
without camo we won't have a chance against milan

can't wait till january... hopefully till next year all of our players will be back.... can't wait to see gigi in goal and to scream TREZEGOAAAAAAAL after a cross from camo or an assist from zanetti

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
it couldnt be a month, he played a whole half. I think in two weeks he can man up and play a game and if it still hurts afterwards he can have another break. I cant see Camo sitting out the milan game for a sore shoulder.

this is f*ing unbelievable how many injuries we have sustained this year.

I like Marks idea with the 4-3-1-2....its time to unleash the beast in giovinco. Time for one of the old guards to pass on the torch

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ranieri, the dumbass, decided to wait to take Camoranesi off despite the obvious dislocated shoulder. I don't care if Camoranesi said he could play on... you don't take chances with that shit. One more slight knock could cause further damage, and it almost happened.

"Don't move the joint. Splint or sling the shoulder joint in its current position. Don't try to move the shoulder or force it back into place. This can damage the shoulder joint and its surrounding muscles, ligaments, nerves or blood vessels."

- Mayo Clinic

He should have been taken off immediately, but no, the footballing terrorist decided to risk him even more by keeping him on. It looked like Camo was running around without a right arm out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)