Mauro Camoranesi (52 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You guys are a completely different team with Camo on the field. He is still one of the top right wingers in Europe. So rarely do you find a player with such flair and creativity defending and covering so much ground.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
more like a 6.5 to 7 for me .. and def 8 if iaquinta or mellberg managed to score one of his crosses ..
You are familiar with the Italian ratings system? I didn't see the full game but from what I gather it is possible that you have misunderstood how these ratings work.

You guys are a completely different team with Camo on the field. He is still one of the top right wingers in Europe. So rarely do you find a player with such flair and creativity defending and covering so much ground.
We know all of that. :tongue: Grande Camo... :touched:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i think camo and beckham can not be compared because they have a whole different style ... beckham has a great crossing technique ... camos crosses are not half as good as beckhams

camo on the other hand has better passes up the pitch ... high passes over the defence or low through balls are both good from him and i think i never actually saw beckham do this style of lob balls over a defence.

camo can dribble, beckham can't

beckham is great when the team is good at playing him into good positions ... but without the help of the team he will hardly create for himself, because he can not go past defenders which camo obviously can

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
yeah, i think at their prime both will probably get a draw ...

when beckham was great in england the game was not as fast and athletic as it is now so his low pace was not really a problem

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
perhaps i have the present beckham in my mind to much, but i think back then (even when he might not be actually "slow") he never did run at the fullbacks to then go past them and cross ... perhaps my memory does play a trick on me ... i watched man u not that often back then though

only memories i got was the great andy cole and dwight yorke and how they did head in beckhams crosses

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think he was quick enough back in the day...the best thing about Becks IMO was that he would get into very good positions to delivering the killer cross, which made him such an effective RMF

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
perhaps i have the present beckham in my mind to much, but i think back then (even when he might not be actually "slow") he never did run at the fullbacks to then go past them and cross ... perhaps my memory does play a trick on me ... i watched man u not that often back then though

only memories i got was the great andy cole and dwight yorke and how they did head in beckhams crosses
Beckham never bothered to beat defenders.

He was so good at crossing that he could just curl the ball round them.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Becks at his best was way better than Camo at his best just if you guys put your bias aside. You sure cannot compare their techniques but they both are right wingers and in this matter you can compare their effectiveness on the pitch. Beckham's every single cross was a danger and could lead to a goal. Same applied for his corner kicks and freekicks.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I don't think the others are comparing looks. And Beckham wasn't waaaay better, Bekcs was probably better at scoring from free-kicks but we haven't seen Camo try that because of obvious reasons. And Beckham also doesn't have Camo's warrior spirit and look.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I'll Have Camoranesi on my team if i want good attacking football. But i'll choose Beckham in his prime so the club could make money of the guy, he is truly very marketable.

But I'll rather have camoranesi in my team. He truly has the juve spirit of never quitting.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
remember beckham's goals against real Madrid? Don't tell me that doesn't show
You spirit.
But yes camo is huge warrior, his tracking back rate is astonishing and he is more tenacious than Gattuso, I mean to find these qualities among countless others in a RM is amazing, for us he is absolutley key to our team the hardest job we have is keeping him off the treatment table.

Jul 2, 2006
Beckham is not even footballer.wingers are usually using their pace, which beckham doesn't have.some genious manager played him as dm but he choked again since he doesn't have defensive skills.he has no skill apart from using a gillette with battery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)