Mauro Camoranesi (95 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
did you really think our squad was playing at their best? you really believed that they could somehow turn it on with a simple substitution?

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
It was 0-0 when he came on. A minute later they scored, we had 20 minutes to save a draw. Noone had given up. The team looked out of shape offensively all game yes, and it was indeed a difficult spot for Mauro to work his wonders. Maybe it was an unfortunate use of words on your part because I don't get why you would call those minutes "meaningless".

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
because our team was never in the game. now whether or not inter had alot to do with that is irrelevant because this is a rivalry and its also a points race. our team was better off not showing up than to run out whatever that was we had out there on saturday. as i've said numerous times in the match thread, we were lucky it wasn't worse.

camoranesi's appearance was fruitless in my eyes with the effort that was being exerted by the team before he came on. nothing changed on our approach or proficiency.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
good to have mauro back, he had a decent game, did some really nice bits of skill and gave the zenit defence problems, brings some needed creativity back to the midfield

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
So, Camo had a good game or not? In the match thread people are dissing him. Now, bring me the truth will you! I only watched highlights (was working while game on) and as far as I could see he had some good set pieces and was involved in some of the chances.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I think he was our best midfielder, covering lots of ground. Very good in defence and started several attacks with his passing. Gave away some silly fouls but all in all he did well.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So, Camo had a good game or not? In the match thread people are dissing him. Now, bring me the truth will you! I only watched highlights (was working while game on) and as far as I could see he had some good set pieces and was involved in some of the chances.
He played a good game considering how little football he's played this season, but he can do way better.

He did a few nice things, but his decision making was very poor on a few occasions.

5.5 or 6/10

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He played a good game considering how little football he's played this season, but he can do way better.

He did a few nice things, but his decision making was very poor on a few occasions.

5.5 or 6/10
more like a 6.5 to 7 for me .. and def 8 if iaquinta or mellberg managed to score one of his crosses ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)