Mauro Camoranesi (65 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Camoranesi: Ibra is Inter
Monday 17 November, 2008
Juventus winger Mauro Camoranesi claims Inter are too dependent on Zlatan Ibrahimovic as the build-up to the Derby d'Italia begins.

The old rivals and Scudetto challengers meet at San Siro next Saturday with Juventus three points behind Inter.

But Camoranesi doesn't believe the Old Lady have anything to fear from the Italian champions, who he maintains are a one-man team.

“Zlatan is a great champion and a very clinical striker,” he told Tuttosport.

“But in every team there are some players who just make up the numbers while others make the difference. I reckon Inter's results are entirely down to Ibra at the moment.

“I would have to be stupid to think that Inter have a better chance than we do of winning the title.

“I can't say where we will be come June, but I know that we will fight to the end.”
----------

That's the spirit, Mauro.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Camoranesi: Ibra is Inter
Monday 17 November, 2008
Juventus winger Mauro Camoranesi claims Inter are too dependent on Zlatan Ibrahimovic as the build-up to the Derby d'Italia begins.

The old rivals and Scudetto challengers meet at San Siro next Saturday with Juventus three points behind Inter.

But Camoranesi doesn't believe the Old Lady have anything to fear from the Italian champions, who he maintains are a one-man team.

“Zlatan is a great champion and a very clinical striker,” he told Tuttosport.

“But in every team there are some players who just make up the numbers while others make the difference. I reckon Inter's results are entirely down to Ibra at the moment.

“I would have to be stupid to think that Inter have a better chance than we do of winning the title.

“I can't say where we will be come June, but I know that we will fight to the end.”
----------

That's the spirit, Mauro.
u gotta love camo :D hahah i think he hates inter more than we do

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I don't exactly agree with Camo about that quote but Ibra is their standout player. There are lots of other quality players over there and Inter would be winning their matches without Ibra, too. With more difficulty, perhaps.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
For some reason he really really doesn't like them.
I like it. :D
I understand him good enough. Just think of it, how many players of Internazinale represent their country in internationals?

Ibra, ok he is good with Inter, I may have underestimated him, doesn't matter what he does with Sweden.
Cruz- Nope, but he has something for juve.
Muntari- I doubt anybody would have wanted him here.
Veira- don't want him no more, don't think Juventinis enjoyed him very much when he was with Juve
Cambiasso- behind Mashcherano definitely
Samuels, Materrazi- not in the NT
Cordoba- I forget which country he plays for, jus remember some courntry in South America and not Brazil or Argie.
Maicon and Ceasar- probably the only two who make their NT.

Compare that with Juve's rooster and the teams of 2006 World Cup final.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I understand him good enough. Just think of it, how many players of Internazinale represent their country in internationals?

Ibra, ok he is good with Inter, I may have underestimated him, doesn't matter what he does with Sweden.
Cruz- Nope, but he has something for juve.
Muntari- I doubt anybody would have wanted him here.
Veira- don't want him no more, don't think Juventinis enjoyed him very much when he was with Juve
Cambiasso- behind Mashcherano definitely
Samuels, Materrazi- not in the NT
Cordoba- I forget which country he plays for, jus remember some courntry in South America and not Brazil or Argie.
Maicon and Ceasar- probably the only two who make their NT.

Compare that with Juve's rooster and the teams of 2006 World Cup final.
All these players listed are good/very good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)