Mauro Camoranesi (106 Viewers)

ajoz

Sep 22, 2008
27 September 2008
Camoranesi: «There's no shame in drawing here»

«These teams make you want to stop playing». This remark alone is enough to summarize Mauro German Camoranesi's thoughts on today's match. The years go by, but the Italian-Argentinean's ideas remain the same: football is supposed to be fun and spectacular and matches such as this one at the Ferraris are really not the kind he likes.

«I'm sorry, it was a boring match – Camoranesi remarked at the end of the game -, they never tried creating any danger for us; they only focused on defending and trying to pass long balls to Cassano. We had trouble in midfield as Sampdoria had more players there. We could've done more, but I think we could've played for three days straight and it would have still ended 0-0, in any case there's no shame in drawing here. These teams make you want to stop playing though. My performance? I'm fine now, my ankle bothered me a little bit, but there's no problem. In the first half I tried to help Grygera out when Cassano took him on. In the second half I made too many mistakes and I'm sorry about this».

juventus.com

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
27 September 2008

«These teams make you want to stop playing». This remark alone is enough to summarize Mauro German Camoranesi's thoughts on today's match. The years go by, but the Italian-Argentinean's ideas remain the same: football is supposed to be fun and spectacular and matches such as this one at the Ferraris are really not the kind he likes.

«I'm sorry, it was a boring match – Camoranesi remarked at the end of the game -, they never tried creating any danger for us; they only focused on defending and trying to pass long balls to Cassano. We had trouble in midfield as Sampdoria had more players there. We could've done more, but I think we could've played for three days straight and it would have still ended 0-0, in any case there's no shame in drawing here. These teams make you want to stop playing though. My performance? I'm fine now, my ankle bothered me a little bit, but there's no problem. In the first half I tried to help Grygera out when Cassano took him on. In the second half I made too many mistakes and I'm sorry about this».

juventus.com
It was really his fault, he should have been subbed. Still, he earns more respect by admitting his lackluster performance. Love this player

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It was really his fault, he should have been subbed. Still, he earns more respect by admitting his lackluster performance. Love this player
I know he played really bad but the whole team played bad as well and one important thing is that we should not only rely on Camoranesi when having a good day.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004

Juventus.com

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Best wishes Mauro
While the team prepares to play their first game, the month of October opens with a special event at Juventus. Today, Saturday October 4th, isn't just the eve of the League match Palermo, but most importantly Mauro German Camoranesi's birthday.

The talented Italian-Argentinean turns 32 years old today. The very best wishes to Mauro from everyone involved with Juventus.

Juventus.com

Hope Camo scores on Sunday aganist Palermo as a late birthday gift:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)