Mauro Camoranesi (92 Viewers)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Camo "I want to remain for life with Juve, I have already talked with management. I would like to give a hand to this team until I can no longer do so."

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Camoranesi: I Want Juve For Life

Mauro Camoranesi has declared that he wants to stay at Juventus for the rest of his career.The Argentine-born winger may have only played 21 Serie A matches this season due to injury, however he has once again showed why he is regarded as one of the best attacking widmen in Europe with a string of superb displays.

Many believe that it has been Camoranesi’s performances in the second half of the season that have been the main reason for Juve’s fine form recently.

The 31-year-old has now revealed that he hopes to stay for as long as his body lets him.

"I want to remain for life with Juve, I have already talked with management,” he stated.

"I would like to give a hand to this team until I can no longer do so."

Camoranesi joined Juventus from Verona in 2002, and has since gone on to make more than 150 league appearances for the club, winning three Scudetti (two revoked).

He has also won 34 caps for the Italy national team, scoring three goals, and lifting the 2006 World Cup in Germany. He is expected to be a key player for the Azzurri at Euro 2008.

Gianni Wilson

-Goal.com

:touched:

I didn't expect this actually.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Yep, it was good to hear him say he wanted to stay with us for life, great player, a bit of a hot head at times, but definitely a true champion and great asset to our squad.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I want him to sign the new contract ASAP. He deserves it and the management better get this sorted out as quickly and smoothly as possible. I will fell calm and relieved then. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)